IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nah.. our entire gestalt has been bogus from the start..
We *should* have copped to the fact that our oer'weening-Jingoism mindset never has equipped the dis-USA to 'police' the fucking-World, thence to begin creating, helping or fomenting Warz in the Religio-besotted Middle East (or even Grenada et seq).

Add that position to our proven incapability to See Ourselves without the inculcated-Slogans: even for the few minutes required to SEE a fact-before-acting: We have so regularly Fucked-up nearly every such adventure--from '50s Korea ---> to yesterday.

(This scenario may not be complete, as I cannot contain in memory the #Times I've personall;y witnessed REPLAYS of the above--oblig. disclaimer)

We're Soo FUCKED--as a 'nation', as a group of perpetually-warring tribes ..and as Human Beings amidst n-other ∑-Humane Qualities maintained by Others in the world--daily confirmed by our egregious vox-populii (this all amidst the War on Language-itself: the core of our being The UnTeachables of planet Earth).

That is all.

Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 10, 2019, 09:34:53 PM EST
New The military-industrial complex has done very well, thank you!
Wasted tax payer money and maimed and dead Americans are just collateral damage.

It's like the opioid drug manufacturers but with a longer history.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Q. What do we know about Afghanistan? - (scoenye) - (10)
         Where we screwed up. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Nah.. our entire gestalt has been bogus from the start.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 The military-industrial complex has done very well, thank you! - (a6l6e6x)
         The Pentagon would not grok Afghan tribal culture. - (static) - (4)
             not north korea, the chooch did that all by itself -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 I simplified. - (static) - (1)
                     Like this? - (drook)
             Believe that is also 'key' - (Ashton)
         Just finished reading it ... wow - (drook) - (1)
             Even more, if you're interested - (dmcarls)

One man's dream is another man's eternal nightmare.
53 ms