IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Where we screwed up.
We *should* have allied ourselves with the Soviet Union when they invaded in 1980. The combined super powers of the era could have laid waste to Afghanistan. Instead, we allied ourselves with Al Qaeda and didn't that work out swimmingly for us and the rest of the world?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Nah.. our entire gestalt has been bogus from the start..
We *should* have copped to the fact that our oer'weening-Jingoism mindset never has equipped the dis-USA to 'police' the fucking-World, thence to begin creating, helping or fomenting Warz in the Religio-besotted Middle East (or even Grenada et seq).

Add that position to our proven incapability to See Ourselves without the inculcated-Slogans: even for the few minutes required to SEE a fact-before-acting: We have so regularly Fucked-up nearly every such adventure--from '50s Korea ---> to yesterday.

(This scenario may not be complete, as I cannot contain in memory the #Times I've personall;y witnessed REPLAYS of the above--oblig. disclaimer)

We're Soo FUCKED--as a 'nation', as a group of perpetually-warring tribes ..and as Human Beings amidst n-other ∑-Humane Qualities maintained by Others in the world--daily confirmed by our egregious vox-populii (this all amidst the War on Language-itself: the core of our being The UnTeachables of planet Earth).

That is all.

Expand Edited by Ashton Dec. 10, 2019, 09:34:53 PM EST
New The military-industrial complex has done very well, thank you!
Wasted tax payer money and maimed and dead Americans are just collateral damage.

It's like the opioid drug manufacturers but with a longer history.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Q. What do we know about Afghanistan? - (scoenye) - (10)
         Where we screwed up. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Nah.. our entire gestalt has been bogus from the start.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 The military-industrial complex has done very well, thank you! - (a6l6e6x)
         The Pentagon would not grok Afghan tribal culture. - (static) - (4)
             not north korea, the chooch did that all by itself -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 I simplified. - (static) - (1)
                     Like this? - (drook)
             Believe that is also 'key' - (Ashton)
         Just finished reading it ... wow - (drook) - (1)
             Even more, if you're interested - (dmcarls)

Who?
85 ms