IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.
The regulator on the house slid off pretty easily (once I'd wrenched on the little propane line that tied into it) and none of the appliances had been touched prior to my "pressure test." The soap suds idea I was familiar with, but (1) I'm too lazy and (2) I don't really want to be the ONE who says, "All good here" on house gas lines for the reason Peter cited.

I *should* know where the leak is tomorrow and it *should* be fixed tomorrow as well (I have professionals scheduled to come to the house tomorrow).

Thanks again for the input!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Good luck! Winter is not over. :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Hope you kept them away from the water lines...
That was Part Deux for us. The crew managed to yank the water heater outlet pipe off-kilter while repairing the gas leak. Took 'em another three visits to finally get the water leak fixed :-/
     Anybody know anything about home gas lines? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         The shut off valves probably just leak very slowly . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Thanks. Original installers are coming Friday. - (mmoffitt)
             agree -NT - (boxley)
         I know this about gas - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Well, ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Believe that's called, "Eating your own dog-food" (?) :-รพ - (Ashton)
             +7 ..that's a good overall-Koan for lots of 'matters' :-) - (Ashton)
         Having just switched gas suppliers... - (scoenye) - (3)
             Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Good luck! Winter is not over. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Hope you kept them away from the water lines... - (scoenye)
         Solved. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Woot! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Coleridge? /edited: "Drip, drip drip on My cold grey stones oh /Sea malignant old pipes.." -NT - (Ashton)

A few lettuce pieces short of a salad.
108 ms