IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, ...
You get to be my age, you lead my life and your death wish gets pretty strong.

I also personally work on the airplane that I fly. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Believe that's called, "Eating your own dog-food" (?) :-þ
During my Saab-era, my mechanic was also-too: an aircraft mechanic.. there's no such Thing as "over-qualified" where brainz must be employed. (Had I my own aeroplane, I'd have meant to acquire similar chops; after all, it's just another internal-combustion device--only the possibilities of error are: 3-D {always stay a little-afraid..} rather than 2-D).

tl;dr ... (Moi Wants aircraft-grade folk! workin on my stuff; alas, Loren's no longer available.)

Sample: Loren + I tracked down an intermittent Starter condition: some yahoo had installed an after-market 'security' thingumbob which operated via the necessity of a slide-in tiny card (usual 'lectronic-size pieces within). It was IN SERIES-with the heftier than normal line to the starter solenoid. And the installer had used the smaller-size wiring--all the way down--ergo: the solenoid, instead of forcefully whacking its designed hi-current repository ... just sorta slid-in. As in Duh. Replace wire/shit-can the device; forget installing that spare starter motor+solenoid. A shop, I wot: would just have done the swap; it'd work OK for awhile ... again. (We both copped to the problem, just seeing the skinny wiring.)

This damn clusterfuck had nearly left me stuck in a parking lot--at near 32F--in Flagstaff late one dreary wet evening. Planning a Heads-Up to the gadget's non-engineering dept was next, a FAIL:
out-of-Business. er, QED.
     Anybody know anything about home gas lines? - (mmoffitt) - (14)
         The shut off valves probably just leak very slowly . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Thanks. Original installers are coming Friday. - (mmoffitt)
             agree -NT - (boxley)
         I know this about gas - (pwhysall) - (3)
             Well, ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Believe that's called, "Eating your own dog-food" (?) :-þ - (Ashton)
             +7 ..that's a good overall-Koan for lots of 'matters' :-) - (Ashton)
         Having just switched gas suppliers... - (scoenye) - (3)
             Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Good luck! Winter is not over. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Hope you kept them away from the water lines... - (scoenye)
         Solved. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Woot! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Coleridge? /edited: "Drip, drip drip on My cold grey stones oh /Sea malignant old pipes.." -NT - (Ashton)

Trust me...
71 ms