IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift:
GPU: https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-5700-XT/3639vs4045
tl;dr: it's twice as fast at everything.
(Ignore the part about the reference card dropping frames; I haven't got one of those and it's not an issue for me)

CPU: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-7-3700X-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600/4043vs3919
A more incremental increase here, but still 35%-ish is not to be sneezed at.
New Re: Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift:
We have an RTX 2060, not quite as fast as your new one. It's pretty good for a budget gaming PC.

CPU is i5 8400.

I've managed to get it to hitch up a bit with Skyrim on Ultra settings and a bunch of mods but it plays Destiny 2 just fine.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift:
Destiny 2 is a remarkable engine. It looks great, has incredible lighting, and my current rig can run it at 1440p60 most of the time, although there are certain places where the frame rate reliably gets it in the shorts - most notably on Mercury, which is ironic as it's one of the smallest, simplest maps.

Borderlands 3, on the other hand? Yeah, I'm gonna overcome Gearbox's shit implementation of ue4 with sheer power.
     It's upgrade time - (pwhysall) - (11)
         Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift: - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Re: Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift: - (malraux) - (1)
                 Re: Comparative benchmarks, for those curious about the performance uplift: - (pwhysall)
         Photos! - (pwhysall) - (7)
             Re: Photos! - (jake123) - (3)
                 Yeah, I'm open-minded on the cooling issue. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Re: Yeah, I'm open-minded on the cooling issue. - (jake123) - (1)
                         Nope - (pwhysall)
             Peter.. Peter!? - (Ashton)
             virtualization turned off? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yah, not re-enabled it in the bios yet. -NT - (pwhysall)

But she said things I just couldn't fathom. She was too deep. Seemed to be under a lot of pressure. Boy, could she drink. She drank like a... she drank a lot.
80 ms