IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New RIP Jonathan Miller
With his death this week, Miller leaves playwright Alan Bennet as the only alumnus of the legendary “Beyond the Fringe” revue—if you ever enjoyed Monty Python, you had BtF to thank in part—still doing business this side of the sod.

If you don’t know from “Beyond the Fringe,” you can knit up this hole in your cultural literacy in under two hours by clicking this link. And you really ought to.

cordially,
New Thanks for the link. Quite a legacy there.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Indeed.. This Lot prolly saved many from seppuku, over the declining daze..
(Aided by Terry Pratchett et al..) Incisive-bitter-(enough)-satire ... don't leave your US-ian 'home' without it!
Thanks for the heads-up.

I still must-needs conjure up ... every so often:
That Kurt V., George C., Bertie Russell (and squads of their antecedent vituosi) majickly came alive: had command-access to all the 'optics' of our over-visual cacophony on a two hour-looped evisceration of us dullards ... presenting the Case for Eliminating All Repos ..in the kindest, most compassionate Pogrom yet conceived

But that's just moi; Others may have advanced, more egregious-thus-satisfying antidotes ... a H/T to all those of my Superiors:

Lay ON! MacDuff ('s)

Carrion ..sometimes it's adopting effete goody-twoshoes 'solutions' where: thermonuclear-grade SAVAGERY is apropos, fucking-WIMPS!

PS; W.T.F. IS> 'Rageboy' ?? when the entire cowardly-"Country"/Asylum NEEDS TONS (and not 200" Boob-tubes on every wall ..never mind the leather seats in the contemplated new HumVee).
[cf. that opus involving all-walls==full-Video and the kids get the Tiger all-eating-on their odious-parents]
The Veldt, was it?
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 29, 2019, 02:41:53 PM EST
     RIP Jonathan Miller - (rcareaga) - (2)
         Thanks for the link. Quite a legacy there. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Indeed.. This Lot prolly saved many from seppuku, over the declining daze.. - (Ashton)

Does that mean my tea's made?
41 ms