IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you seriously going to impeach "God's chosen one"?
(CNN)Like a lot of evangelical Christians, Energy Secretary Rick Perry believes in a God who gets involved in every aspect of our lives -- including the election of Donald Trump as President.

"I'm a big believer that the God of our universe is still very active in the details of the day-to-day lives of government," Perry told Fox News in remarks aired on Sunday.

"You know, Barack Obama doesn't get to be the President of the United Sates without being ordained by God. Neither did Donald Trump."

Perry went on to say that being God's instrument on Earth doesn't mean that Trump is a perfect person. Echoing the argument of other white evangelical Christians, the Texas Republican went on to cite several biblical figures, including King David, whose private lives didn't always align with biblical standards.

Perry is just the latest evangelical Christian in the Trump administration to say they believe the President is divinely ordained.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/25/politics/rick-perry-donald-trump-god/index.html

Think about this for a second. The guy who said that was in charge of our nukes.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Clearly he was sent-by-god, you blasphemer..
(Bur many of us aren't sure if it was Odin or Mephistopheles?); we fucking-Know: it was't by Pollyanna.
But does god have a copy of that legendary margin-scribble,
~"I have a Proof for this conjecture, too long for the margin"
aka

Did Math pre-'date' godhood(s) ??
I have a Proof for this conjecture, too long for the venue.
Sorry.
     Are you seriously going to impeach "God's chosen one"? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         Clearly he was sent-by-god, you blasphemer.. - (Ashton)

Calvin Klein kind of, North Carolina.
48 ms