IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Couple more
When you say the Western Luke was the most "deliberately" revised, does that mean with careful deliberation, or with most deliberate intent to revise meaning?

"... that he is the Son of God. In John he preaches it ..." Period should be comma.

There are several places throughout the appendix where it reads like you're quoting but there are no quote marks.

Under food and shelter - and this complaint isn't with what you wrote but the teaching itself - the way that God provides for the birds of the heavens is that the birds spend all day hunting for food and building their nests. So if I'm going to rely on God to provide the same way, I'll be working my ass off.
--

Drew
Collapse Edited by drook Nov. 24, 2019, 07:05:39 PM EST
Question
When you say the Western Luke was the most "deliberately" revised, does that mean with careful deliberation, or with most deliberate intent to revise meaning?
--

Drew
Collapse Edited by drook Nov. 24, 2019, 08:27:34 PM EST
Couple more

"... that he is the Son of God. In John he preaches it ..." Period should be comma.
--

Drew
New Thank you for your careful reading.
I have made adjustments as suggested by both your posts. The exception is things that look like quotes but have no quote marks. As I review and enhance, I'll watch for those - I don't think any are verbatim quotes, but they might benefit from being re-worded for clarity.

Thanks again.
New It's when the tone changes drastically that it reads as a quote
--

Drew
     Christo-Paganism - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
         Interesting! - (static)
         Some slight ambiguity. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Thanks, I will clarify . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Christo-Paganism - (hnick) - (4)
             Thanks - an interesting piece. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 re Paul-o - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Re: re Paul-o - (hnick)
                 Yes, Paul will need a separate page. - (static)
         Spello - (crazy) - (1)
             Thanks -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Some notes - (drook) - (1)
             Thanks for the corrections and suggestions. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Couple more - (drook) - (2)
             Thank you for your careful reading. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 It's when the tone changes drastically that it reads as a quote -NT - (drook)

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
44 ms