IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is always the "do not remember" defense.
NY Times:
Still, the argument underscored that they already have evidence calling into question the honesty of Mr. Trump’s responses from the Mueller report and the recently concluded trial of Mr. Trump’s longtime friend and informal adviser Roger J. Stone Jr.

Mr. Trump had refused to let the special counsel’s office interview him. But in his written responses, which were appended to the Mueller report, he denied that he was aware of any communications between his campaign and WikiLeaks.
Lying POS!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New His supporters don't care that he lied, proving that doesn't help
--

Drew
     Oh please, please, PLEASE let this happen. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         I don't give him traffic, what's it say? -NT - (drook) - (5)
             He's "strongly considering" testifying before Congress. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Same as the Mueller investigation - (crazy)
                 Here's teasing "appear" but will provide something in writing - (drook) - (2)
                     There is always the "do not remember" defense. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         His supporters don't care that he lied, proving that doesn't help -NT - (drook)

Of course I may like it partly because I agree with it...
49 ms