IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Whether the American political system today can endure without fracturing further may depend on the
choices of the center-right".

The Atlantic

Bear with.. the 'foreward' ticking off of the Duh-factoids with which we are suffused. I submit that his Reasoning re The--barely still existing?--MIDDLE--voters/candidates/incumbents! -- is sgnificant, pretty much on inspection. Nor have I encountered ant cerebral highlighting of this Proposition, but I may be under-informed --got another incisive Take on this issue?

Tally Ho! ..before any sane-Plan can agglomerate, thence move-on towards arguing/convincing (well, lots of people) there needs to be a comprehension of, "What? are we {still} missing in our calculations"; what went --^Zoom^ at a critical Point--as is each day of the Menace's slobbering, incessant Agitprop--his only MO amidst all the FAILS: from absence of knowledge (even of Himself) and serious mental miswiring.

In Drumpf's defense (!) {As to 'being brought up by wolves} can any of us imagine the effects? of nurturing/hourly by a Pater (apparently as diseased as he would become) AND as Mentor: Roy Fucking Cohn. (If you are iggerant of the bio/MO of this Über-Creep of yesteryear, then you will underrate this assessment). Alas I have seen him in Action, from B&W boob-tube, movie newsreels way-back [when there were theatres who showed Only 'The News']--yesss, on Powell St. in San Fran. "Movietone News" IIRC.
(I Can cut as much slack--Boo. fucking. Hoo.--for the vile enviro of The Menace's earliest conditioning)
..as for a rabid-raccoon, charging at moi, as I draw my Chief's Special .38 w/hollow-points; it's the only Fair, compassionate thing to do for the poor creature.

Over & Out [ré]
New Is that supposed to be "foreword" or "forward", or some combo of the two?
     "Whether the American political system today can endure without fracturing further may depend on the - (Ashton) - (1)
         Is that supposed to be "foreword" or "forward", or some combo of the two? -NT - (CRConrad)