IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tilt.
Roger Stone was just convicted of witness tampering while the President of the United States committed witness tampering *during* her testimony before the House. Think about that. In real-time, we were able to watch the President intimidate a witness, a former US Ambassador, while she was testifying and across town the President's good buddy was being convicted of witness tampering in another federal building.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New karma is laughing

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Sorry, but
I'd not ever heard of 'Karma' (unless preceded by 'Good-'? ..as is merely a 'hope' by a perp) having a jocular side.
Unless I'm misinformed
K. has always connoted-self to be The God of Warning to every nasty piece of failed-human-despicables.

(Maybe K's alt-nick is, Tit-forTat? who knoze..)
New It's been used in this sense on the Internet for at least as long as I've been on it.
i.e., at least twenty years.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Forty years ago, my mum bought me a bumper-sticker.
"Sorry, but my Karma just ran over your Dogma."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Tilt. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         karma is laughing - (lincoln) - (3)
             Sorry, but - (Ashton) - (2)
                 It's been used in this sense on the Internet for at least as long as I've been on it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Forty years ago, my mum bought me a bumper-sticker. - (mmoffitt)

The Tumors at Woode Crossing
39 ms