IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well ..anticipating
--if the Stat-charts aren't fakenews--can recall awakening, in that {ephemeral space/time} short of compos mentis to something like,

Shit! the Black Shadow is long gone and ... if it weren't--you grounded-Self, so might as well settle for the pretty "enlarged stamp" Commemorative pic on fridge ~4 X 6" from the Blighty-P.O. a while back, Its title, "World's Fastest Standard Motorcycle". You're stuck in a '52 Morris Minor™ side-valve .. ... ....

Thought next, "Oh Well--we'll always have Bench-racing". How fortunate to have such a durable Mater; envy. (Mine had the chops to make that, save for the Fickle-Finger-of-Fate awarded her, independently from Laugh-In.

Carrion. (But avoid buying Bonds that mature in 30 years, y'hear?)
New naw, her mom, my granma went to 101 however the males in the family rarely reached 70
I am amazed every day I am still sucking air and somewhat mobie
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah me-too
having survived n-cycles, not-drowning when A) fell into a hole in a creek as a tyke; B) using a Prof's scuba-gear (with no quick-release on the weight-belt nor really--on the tank itself)--at La Jolla Cove in So. Cal.) fortunatelly a couple locals got to me--iggerance kills. ..and a few other incidents.

(I no longer scale the near-permanent ladder to roof, to maintain/adjust TV-antenna ... just for a quick reconnoiter) ... should there be any unscheduled orange glows in the night-sky. I trust that you stifle-self before attacking the Expert-slalom anywhere.. To wit:
I stumbled upon a brief-video of a young guy doing back-flips atop the flat ~escarpment 'wall' of a roof. About the third flip he disappeared--that'll Bring Out one's Inner-coward, to See: fershure :-/ Regret not bookmarking that Effective piece of seppuku-prevention.
     you ever think about waking up and being 90 years old? - (boxley) - (5)
         Happy belated brthday! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         We'll all be lucky to be shoveling the walk at 90 - (malraux)
         Well ..anticipating - (Ashton) - (2)
             naw, her mom, my granma went to 101 however the males in the family rarely reached 70 - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yeah me-too - (Ashton)

GOPHERS, not GOLFERS!
37 ms