IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The best and brightest
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-28/boeing-s-737-max-software-outsourced-to-9-an-hour-engineers

apparently caused too much drag on the C-suite stock options

The Max software -- plagued by issues that could keep the planes grounded months longer after U.S. regulators this week revealed a new flaw -- was developed at a time Boeing was laying off experienced engineers and pressing suppliers to cut costs.

Increasingly, the iconic American planemaker and its subcontractors have relied on temporary workers making as little as $9 an hour to develop and test software, often from countries lacking a deep background in aerospace -- notably India.
New Look at that, I should be a pundit
--

Drew
New You are, Rabbit--you are
cuz the zeitgeist is largely incapable of [both logic + Reasoning]--on so many topics as need both; thus as in, "In the land of the blind the One-eyed are KIngs".

Secondly, 'Debate' used to be a class (at least in my H.S. and others) Am unsure if such-Class (or music, arts, Thinking-to-a-Purpose?) are available in many 2019 "classes". We're spoiled in our tiny sinecure/IWE as the jobs/professions of all demanded those attributes as Basic. {{sigh}}
aka Little-by-little it seeps in, that the essential difference 'twixt olden-days and Now-days is the obvious decline of this Basic!-"S.Q." ... Survival Quotient. I've encountered so many prime-examples--yout + 'adult'--of Low-SQ, yet there are Survivors (always good for endorphins: to spot). Ex:

a young woman (say 33-36?) working at a small market. I'd enquired about getting an "UpperCrust" {boffo-™) 'Amaretto Pumpkin Pie' and ordering same. She asked if I 'did science' maybe? I copped a plea ... since then we look for each other, share Pythonesque quips and ... I see that she's ready for: expansion towards --> better use of innate talent. Best kind of endorphins, as palpable-hope for the post-RWNJ-world ... if we're fucking-Lucky, next.

w.t.f. OK #Two: A 21 yo woman--doubtless suffering being a simply beautiful creature, thus all the BS as shall be directed in any next, notices I'm reading while waiting.. Wylie's "The Disappearance", (This in a small cafe overlooking same Creek as flows past moi). Asks something. Many conversations as I dropped in periodically for over a year, when she was to leave for a Washington (State) school. ∑: she would alter her course-list; maybe shall return to this job in-between; any 'education' was mutual. ✓

ie We're all Teachers now, if we but invest a few minutes of full-attention towards anyone expressing something more cerebral than, 'Have a Nice Day' ..whatever the pedestrian locale, eh? A few such 'intentional mind experiments' cause me to discern that there's more 'hunger' out there, seeking some exchange that is non-trivial ..than there is much awarenss of the Fact. (And it is reciprocal of course), always confirming that most of our stereotypes Suck--an inner dialogue which must accompany any application of Golden Rules, and like that. :-þ

Carrion ..sometimes it happens from lazy inAttention.
     "The Case Against Boeing" - (Ashton) - (9)
         if the best and the brightest are programming the boing max - (boxley) - (8)
             Couple things - (drook) - (1)
                 +5, they're all First-points. -NT - (Ashton)
             The best and brightest - (scoenye) - (2)
                 Look at that, I should be a pundit -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     You are, Rabbit--you are - (Ashton)
             Having recently started... - (mvitale) - (2)
                 well since you are there :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                     There you go again.. allus thinkin of somethin to Eat. ;^> -NT - (Ashton)

Exterminate!
88 ms