IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's the problem with you, BOx.
This guy has been objectively shown to be an asshole, but just because you know him, you think he's a "nice guy".

Re-evaluate your priorities... And values.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New yup personal experience over the intarwebs grapewhine gets me every time
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Alaskan congressman (R - naturally) is a real dick - (lincoln) - (13)
         no, he is really a nice guy who doesnt like dicks - (boxley) - (11)
             No, he is NOT a nice guy - (lincoln) - (10)
                 I know him personally he IS a nice guy -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                     I know plenty of Republicans - (lincoln) - (6)
                         Their denouement began pre-Reagan, with Charlie Wilson: CIEIO of GM, back in '50s - (Ashton)
                         I know some democrats that are assholes, what does that have to do with the price of cheese -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                             Simple: one side of the cheese has a random chance of earning that description - (Ashton)
                             when has a piece of cheese head-butted a camera - (lincoln) - (2)
                                 if someone is shoving a camera into my face close enough to head butt - (boxley) - (1)
                                     If that's your reply to a valid question, you're an asshole too. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     That's the problem with you, BOx. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         yup personal experience over the intarwebs grapewhine gets me every time -NT - (boxley)
         I watched the clip, the dicks are the ones prowling the halls asking gotcha questions repeatedly - (boxley)

Mmmmm. Bacteria injections.
119 ms