IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ehh ... dunno
They were our ally in defeating the Nazis. And I'm sure they'd be more than happy to point out that they paid a much higher price in the endeavor than we did. In other times, with virtually any other president, this would be an aspirational photo op - former allies, looking for common goals in the future, yadda yadda.
--

Drew
New Re: Ehh ... dunno
Let's not forget that he blew off the services in France at the US cemetery there at the D-Day anniversary.

I think we can safely say this is not about the US-Russian alliance against the Axis.
New I'm sure there was other pressing business
--

Drew
New 'Press-ing' indeed..
A one must confer periodically/no-records-kept, with one's Handler. Necessary to spawn the next level of transparent assassinations of besieged Truthiness.

(Seema a lot like a case (in an alt-Universe) wherein the masses had been infected with a mind-meld epidemic; it was discovered that the Black Plague organism was something of an accelerator in this Plan. So they 'innoculated' everyone with that. It worked! (minor aspect: 96.66% died, but Winning-IS-all).

This plot could have been an audience-dazzling episode on Inner Sanctum--the radio play of yesteryear; we kiddies would have had joyous-Nightmares; so sorry that modrin young'uns missed-out on that whole experience.. ;^>
New Re: Ehh ... dunno
Well, it was raining. You wouldn't want him to risk getting his comb-over wet For a bunch of dead guys would you??
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     He doesn't even care about the optics - (lincoln) - (5)
         Ehh ... dunno - (drook) - (4)
             Re: Ehh ... dunno - (jake123) - (3)
                 I'm sure there was other pressing business -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     'Press-ing' indeed.. - (Ashton)
                 Re: Ehh ... dunno - (hnick)

Well first you have to wipe the yak butter off.
58 ms