IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dont sweat it, I thought clinton might do the same back in the day
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Clinton was relatively sane.
Some predicted from right after Trump's election, that the military will have to remove him from office.
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 5, 2019, 11:16:10 PM EST
New why should anything you might imagine or have imagined…
be taken into account by me, then, now, or ever?
New I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal
New Re: I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal
Yeah, I live in Oakland. How’s life out there in Pigfucker Junction among the Real Americans?
New greasy
New So you were a total nutjob even that far back? And here I thought you were somewhat sane back then.
     Nightmare scenario? - (rcareaga) - (12)
         dont sweat it, I thought clinton might do the same back in the day -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Clinton was relatively sane. - (Andrew Grygus)
             why should anything you might imagine or have imagined… - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         greasy -NT - (boxley)
             So you were a total nutjob even that far back? And here I thought you were somewhat sane back then. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Were the vox populi even marginally-sane; were The Clock icon set at Midnight - (Ashton)
         I wouldn't look to The American People to sort this out. - (mmoffitt)
         >flips chair around, sits, leans on chair back< - (pwhysall) - (2)
             OK, kid.. you pissed in the punch-bowl. Again. We parental-pair.. - (Ashton)
             I dunno, why don't you tell us? You've got BJ and Brexit. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Such twisted irony.
50 ms