IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nightmare scenario?
Just how determined might the short-fingered vulgarian be to remain ensconced in office, and immune from prosecution? Kurt Eichenwald is not a crank, and he lays out a plausible scenario in this thread. Unlikely, you say? How likely would our present plight have appeared to any of us (save boxley, who has been sniffing glue for decades) at this time in 2015?

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

fearfully,
New dont sweat it, I thought clinton might do the same back in the day
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Clinton was relatively sane.
Some predicted from right after Trump's election, that the military will have to remove him from office.
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus Nov. 5, 2019, 11:16:10 PM EST
New why should anything you might imagine or have imagined…
be taken into account by me, then, now, or ever?
New I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal
New Re: I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal
Yeah, I live in Oakland. How’s life out there in Pigfucker Junction among the Real Americans?
New greasy
New So you were a total nutjob even that far back? And here I thought you were somewhat sane back then.
New Were the vox populi even marginally-sane; were The Clock icon set at Midnight
(and that action had been attached to various coordinated, anticipated Actions), this decidedly Terminal-sequence could be aborted.

But since neither is The Case, I believe I'll be looking to see if this essay goes viral, thence: to. some. Effect.
This ding an sich, as veritably 'It' Is--I wot--can have no predictable or even measurable?--commonality across millions of mind-fluff loci,
such as local jelloware is, as we speak.

Steven Miller could well have done first-parsing.. and explained it with colorful tinker-toys to the Menace. I take that to be plausible. Thus,
The Cat IS Out-of-the BAG-MAN, (and Seven Days in May was merely a movie). Does it evaporate-down to 'a precipitate in a Petri dish'? To:
Which coin-flip Shall [???] The $$$Military/Industrial Complex 'elect' to follow.

Thanks for the shitty news. I think.. (generally I'd like to know the quality of Hemlock within a proffered cup).
New I wouldn't look to The American People to sort this out.
"Never in my life did I think I would like to see a dictator. But, if there's going to be one, I want it to be Trump."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1107436116981047296

Her voice is as loud as yours in a democracy.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New >flips chair around, sits, leans on chair back<
Kids, let's be real, yo.

Whatever this "impeachment" mofo throws up, Donnie is gonna ride it the fuck out.

My homie Mitch has got his back, see? And when Mitch has your back, ain't nothin' can touch you.

(nope, can't keep that shit up)

Get comfy for FOUR MORE YEARS. And really, will it be so bad? Sure, a few CIA agents will get dead because Donnie can't keep his yap shut no matter what, and sure, a lot of people will get dead because of the shit air in places like LA and the soon-to-be-deader-than-disco CA efficiency rules, and all the cheap oil from fracking and Alaska and whatever, but you'll have a job (OK, your boss will be an actual Nazi, but lemons/lemonade), you almost certainly will be able to look at a hospital (as you drive past, reminiscing about the days when you could afford such frivolities), and you'll have to stand to attention when "Oh, Praise The Lord For Our Great Leader Donald Trump" comes on the Twitter-powered PA systems in every public place, but is all that really so bad?
New OK, kid.. you pissed in the punch-bowl. Again. We parental-pair..
are herewith sending you to your room and confiscating the comic books. No more Tales from The Crypt of Terror or The Vault of Horror ... and the other 'EC Comics' disgraceful output. Ya gets the dictionary though--look up 'iconoclast' (and stop tryin to re-mix Bad Seed just 'cause you had a stiffie over little Patty Mc Cormick) pushin her Grandma down the stairs..

aka: Nicely done, ya despicable! reprobate ;-þ
Yeah there will be wrists/slit, regular parades w/Tiki torches--so's they can show off their new shit-brown togs, leather stomper-boots and teh Gunz'n brass knuckle-heads. If'n ya Voted-Blue: all traffic fines start at 5-C-notes (and it's OK to diss yer Teacher) if'n s/he brings up that Civil Rights Repeal in the {newly dubbed} Reichstag in our shiny-new Fifth Reich™©®. (And we motorcycle Crazies can spin do-nuts on any street), long as a poster of Dear Leader is tied onto handlebars: á lá The Wild One (with an inset of Brando, post-mortem?)

Ahh... [cf. TeeVee Star Trek] redux: a Klingon's riposte when a Peace-planet Overseer renders all their Gunz/useless,

It would have been a Glorious little war.. {sob}
New I dunno, why don't you tell us? You've got BJ and Brexit. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Nightmare scenario? - (rcareaga) - (12)
         dont sweat it, I thought clinton might do the same back in the day -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             Clinton was relatively sane. - (Andrew Grygus)
             why should anything you might imagine or have imagined… - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: I wouldnt expect you to, you live in oakland CA and think that is normal - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         greasy -NT - (boxley)
             So you were a total nutjob even that far back? And here I thought you were somewhat sane back then. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Were the vox populi even marginally-sane; were The Clock icon set at Midnight - (Ashton)
         I wouldn't look to The American People to sort this out. - (mmoffitt)
         >flips chair around, sits, leans on chair back< - (pwhysall) - (2)
             OK, kid.. you pissed in the punch-bowl. Again. We parental-pair.. - (Ashton)
             I dunno, why don't you tell us? You've got BJ and Brexit. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)