IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Remain won in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Only England and Wales voted Leave.
Maybe fortify/rebuild Hadrian's Wall and finally make it the border between Scotland and England, with it serving as the border between the UK and the EU as well?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 31, 2019, 08:48:21 AM EDT
New The heavily leave-voting Cumbrians and Northumbrians won't like that
None of Hadrian's Wall is in modern-day Scotland, and it has never defined the England/Scotland border.

It runs roughly from Newcastle, past Carlisle, through to the Solway Firth.
New I'm aware it never had been the Scottish border, but I thought it was close enough. Apologies.
I think the Leave/Remain voter split in your country is very like our Red/Blue voter split over here. I don't see how either set of divisions can be reconciled. I'm increasingly being led to believe that neither Brits nor Americans are governable as a whole.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Looks like we're on for a GE 12th Dec. - (pwhysall) - (16)
         So bye-bye Boris? - (drook)
         The thing I can't get my head around. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             Rules for thee, not for me - (drook)
             Also: How long will it take until the United Kingdom is down to England and Wales, minus Scotland? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 What? Isn't Wales demanding independence yet? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Probably. - (pwhysall)
                 Remain won in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Only England and Wales voted Leave. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     The heavily leave-voting Cumbrians and Northumbrians won't like that - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         I'm aware it never had been the Scottish border, but I thought it was close enough. Apologies. - (mmoffitt)
             About that EU Parliament - (scoenye)
         Let us refresh ourselves, lest we forget. - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Reminds me of this - (drook)
             that one line describes all of the american political landscape frm left to right - (boxley) - (2)
                 You mean - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     pretty much, yeah -NT - (boxley)
             Moi #1 Post 'on another venue' also--for Five Years +/- Ya gots Cuth, brother + Another word-thing: - (Ashton)

Inquiring minds want to scream.
43 ms