IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Keep in mind . . .
. . teflon starts to fail at around 500°F, way lower than any forest fire temperature. Also keep in mind that it is banned from use on our submarines and other enclosed environments because the fumes are highly toxic. A simple short circuit can easily cause a wire to heat far above its outgassing temperature.
New Yes, I'm talking coaxial here..
The outer material 'insulation' must resemble the techniques used in space *re-entry; the Teflon™ features its ability to adhere at (the expected temp-gradient of a brief encounter with passing greenery/or a falling [right-sized if you're lucky] branch.
* the ablative mixes used on descending space capsules seems to be ~square-one; it's still cheaper than ..2017 to now. Looking..

Nothing can protect against an inferno right under the cable, of course. Undergrounding is a mare's nest. Unacceptable is:
the present flailing about on a 'net' whose switching/routing-inflexibility is the most visible culprit.
     Ready.. FIRE!! ... ... Aim - (Ashton) - (10)
         Truly horrifying. :0( -NT - (mmoffitt)
         PG&E - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Indeed; I plan to research the 'Teflon' matter re esp. corona but also - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Keep in mind . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Yes, I'm talking coaxial here.. - (Ashton)
         Image size. - (malraux) - (4)
             Prefer width=80% -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 As to parsing.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     De-select "Process WeeCodes", select "Convert HTML", and use... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Thanks.. exactamente :-) ... also too, - (Ashton)

That will get motion if the package maintainer is a sheep...
42 ms