IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Incredibly, a new low.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1186611272231636992

The saddest thing is that the above will not cost him 0.0001% support among Republicans.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New And he's been one-up'ed by The Senataahhh for South K'lina, natch.
Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham defended President Trump’s "lynching" tweet from earlier this morning saying, it's "pretty well accurate."

“I think that’s pretty well accurate. This is a sham. This is a joke. I’m going to let the whole world know that if we were doing this to a Democratic president you would be all over me right now," he said.

“This is a lynching, in every sense. This in un-American," he added.

Graham then turned the focus back on the media coverage: “Not one person has asked me a question. What do you think about the fact that the President does not know who his accuser is ... it shows a lot of things about our national media. When it’s about Trump, who cares about the process? Long as you get ‘em.”

About the tweet: President Trump used a racially charged term to describe the House of Representative's impeachment inquiry, calling the process a "lynching" today.

Trump has repeatedly railed against the probe, calling it a "witch hunt" and a "fraud" — but this marks his first use of the term "lynching," a term deeply intertwined with horrific racial violence and a dark era in the United States.

Trump previously retweeted a statement during the 2016 election referring to his media treatment as a "disgusting lynching" in September 2015.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/impeachment-inquiry-10-22-2019/index.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Doubtless the Menace will never peep the Eugene Gu pix/comments just below
Though the non-empathic likely could read same--and get nary a Clue) thus goeth the COST of Murican Edju-ma-Kayshun over recent decades.

(Those afflicted with the maudlin-form of Sentimentality must already find their minds disheveled unto babbling)
That so-MUCH has been premeditatively Dismantled in a tad just over A Thousand Days ..can rattle anyone's 'equanimity'.
Lose {your fav Koan of restoration?} and You're Dog-meat, with the LIttle Grey Cells running around scared--that they will never. again. have anything To Do!
[to quote Self]

Stay Sentient! y' hear?
     Incredibly, a new low. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         And he's been one-up'ed by The Senataahhh for South K'lina, natch. - (mmoffitt)
         Doubtless the Menace will never peep the Eugene Gu pix/comments just below - (Ashton)

Well, yes, because everyone knows that having an Italian travertine fireplace in just one color is gauche.
52 ms