IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sex
..at least it doesn't seem to be in anyone's cross-hairs ..lately.

Sex (!)

Recent ponderings of how ~~ National ‘metaphors’? so oft break-down ‘twixt different tribes or at least: re national Identities. Then—most difficult of comparisons: that {which} accompanies the characteristic levels-of-maturity? within peoples’ concepts of the Erotic. ie simple Language-translation hardly ever gets to any Truthiness as can be distilled by us average /socially mis-educated /sans any insight into the ideas of the Huge varieties of say, the Psyche-within every individual.

Ex. in Murica, where heretofore and likely right-Now: “oral sex” seen by young boys—just the Idea—evokes initially (and for some—permanently) an {{Eeuwww}} response, their crude ideas of both bodily-functions and ..whatever pleasure that vive-lá-Differènce evokes in neophytes, it is conflated-into:

A) “down there”—for the tiresome euphemism floggers, or that ‘icky’/moist playground aka vulva is seen as unclean? [Wrong—a a vagina is ~most cootie-free of any body part]/urine likewise; (until it ferments-in-air for a while).

B) as a male I cannot pretend to be privy to the inner-conceptions across the psyches of n-females—that would be bloviation of common kind. But various confidantes suggest that males er, proudest-sex-weapon? resembles a banana/oft with a few extra curves (cf. a certain President’s data), whilst flaccid—not a bit unlike some large {eeuWWW} worm. Euphemism City, in fact.

C) A koan which saves words re all the misunderestimations of Murican yout fits best is,
Boys use the idea of Love ..to get Sex. Girls employ the idea/hope? of Sex ..to get Love.
No Wonder the dis-US IS the dis-US, soon to be the Destroyed-US ..unless Rotsa Ruck, Baybee.

D) Travel broadens(!) whatever innocent, (imagined..) or practised experience, whatever doggerel was inculcated from ‘home’ ignoramii; ya gets only one delightful anon. example from these parts:

Encountering a language problem beyond my sparse vocab. en Française, a young woman, a German in Paris as, ~jeunes femme en charge des enfants aka a ‘para’ assisted. Later on.. …. as she exclaimed, ‘Sehr gut!’ moi [OTOH] was thinking: “Mirabile dictu! this lass’s pelvic muscles must have encountered some Japanese tutor par excellence”; Lucky. Us. [Later On.. this lass encountered a Swiss engineer, they both ended up in the pre- dis-US, etc.] Point: in one encounter, three! national POVs nicely conspired quite beyond … either one’s national-habitat.

E) Won’t even start on ‘The Erotic’ except to observe that: IME-to-date: ‘Muricans are most impoverished of all: in their limited Imaginations via their asinine early acculturation-via all the Puritan examples of, “If it’s Fun it must be the Devil’s workings—‘Don’t DO That’” ad nauseum. (Attitudes on nudity-alone! {still} rate an F;
more fucking Puritanism combined with the massive innate cruelty now so visible—all around us.
[a French person-met at Chez Panisse/Berkely--while in a ski resort in Alps--washes upper torso at lav, for morning ablutions; nothing to do with sex, just Living sane.]

Burn before reading, then: “Hey! I guess I’m an Outlier” 'cause I never ____ or ____.
Carrion, (a word never to be confused with Sex). Eh? ;^>
New hows about boys/men will do whatever it takes to have sex ladies will have sex to get whatever
they wsnt since historically men tend to own the playing field. Sometimes it is love, sometimes it is not
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Easy: because Kapitalism.
New “a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this margin is too small to contain”
IOW, I may be able to add my thoughts to this thread on the morrow, but the evening meal is cooking, and I have not the time just now.

cordially,
New (sorta imagined you might ..have) a few conundra re the impoverished sex-lives of the zeitgeist. ;^>
     Sex - (Ashton) - (4)
         hows about boys/men will do whatever it takes to have sex ladies will have sex to get whatever - (boxley) - (1)
             Easy: because Kapitalism. -NT - (Ashton)
         “a truly remarkable proof of this theorem which this margin is too small to contain” - (rcareaga) - (1)
             (sorta imagined you might ..have) a few conundra re the impoverished sex-lives of the zeitgeist. ;^> -NT - (Ashton)

It’s the extra touches.
67 ms