IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Probably true for her selected conditions . . .
. . but probably not across the board. Aged balsamics vary a whole lot.

The minimum 3 years in oak barrel is not the same as more years in multiple barrels of different woods. The ratio of must to vinegar varies greatly, including some aged balsamics that are 100% must, like the real expensive stuff. Those with a high proportion of must are generally less than 6% acidity.
New Umm, is it usual for reviewers/tasters of such to omit pH? Me not grok-well "%".
New You imagine reviewers and tasters know what pH is?
Since I'm not either of those esteemed and highly paid worthies, I do own a pH meter, but I haven't had a need yet, so I haven't bought the calibration reagents yet.
New Heh.. even That-bad with these Worthies too? ..then ƒall, Cæsar.. :-/
     I'm doing Italian right now, so . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
         Thanks, knew some of this but not all - (drook) - (9)
             Thanks, all fixed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 I probably find them easier than you - (drook) - (1)
                     Yeah, olive oil too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 On less expensive balsamics vs. "Aged" - (hnick) - (5)
                     Makes whole day ..one lovely case of Insight, then Action. :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Probably true for her selected conditions . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Umm, is it usual for reviewers/tasters of such to omit pH? Me not grok-well "%". -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                             You imagine reviewers and tasters know what pH is? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Heh.. even That-bad with these Worthies too? ..then ƒall, Cæsar.. :-/ -NT - (Ashton)

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
85 ms