of being taken for some sort of clear-thinker? just Now is demonstrated as bogus; as a FAIL. Your wordy-diss of GT is **"Telling".
Whatever be Greta's (apparently barely-'diagnosed')/Labeled: but not comprehended mental status I wot that she is Correct in treating-that nebulous diagnosis as her "Superpowers". Because: q.e.d.

Had the world a much greater-%-pop of these Unusually Clear Thinkers--of whatever fucking-'age-of-meatware', we would not ALL be in the predicament now we are IN. Were I elected Dictator I would decree that, wherever such valuable ones were discovered:
The family should receive [some $$-equiv. amount, sliding scale -vs- net-Worth of parents] in order to give that Thought-capable-person his/her best chances to grow in already demonstrated Talent. This for the sake of saving the Planet from those digital-think lesser ones--and especially-from those whose emotional-brain has failed to function, those whose 'empathy' has been crippled: is thus an Unknown factor in their daily diminished Human-capabilities.
Greta remaina a Mensch; her grammar-school-detractors remain Midgets Q-fucking-E-D.

Suck it up Mr. Knowall (cf. W. Somerset Maugham's short story)--except that in that opus: Mr. Knowall proved to be incisive, caring and kind: these attributes saving a woman from considerable social embarrassment, ETC.) You OTOH: would have blurted-out just-how-clever-I Be!! / See, everyone ?! . Hubris Kills.

Pity that, you got so old still suffering some facsimile of the dread-Drumpf-disease (which might be the calibrator for 0.00%-Empathic capability?) Save your juvenile/Drumpf-grade insults for your peers: these are always a **'Tell'--I think you know that vernacular. (Well 'intellectually', anyway). Grow up ..and we'll talk, else: {{shun}}.