IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New surprised she keeps getting re-elected to congress with rand to advise the voters
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New It's an island. How many choices could they have? </snark>
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Strange company, Box! - (a6l6e6x) - (13)
         Seems obvious: She is - or the GOP want her to be - 2020's Nader / Stein / Perot, a spoiler. -NT - (CRConrad)
         yes, I am aware of many of her postions and disagree with some of them - (boxley) - (9)
             If Tulsi is called up - (rcareaga) - (8)
                 cheese rand youda think a krishna type stole the grapes out of your begging bowl - (boxley) - (7)
                     Not hatred. Contempt. - (rcareaga) - (6)
                         contempt away so what is the major issue besides her knowing the second verse of the - (boxley) - (5)
                             I've only seen you bringing up her ethnicity ... or gender -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 and record and platform if you bothered to read the post you just replied to -NT - (boxley)
                                 β€œIt’s always projection with these guys.” -NT - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                     surprised she keeps getting re-elected to congress with rand to advise the voters -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         It's an island. How many choices could they have? </snark> -NT - (mmoffitt)
         response from her campaign email - (boxley) - (1)
             Y'know.. I can see her appeal.. {even moi} - (Ashton)

Ok, on the internet awesomeness scale, this rates roughly a 153 on a scale of 1 to 10.
73 ms