IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's on the FB page of the writer
New Bully! ..add-to-listicle.
     Greta Lays It Out - (Ashton) - (42)
         How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.” - (boxley) - (24)
             {Shun}-squared -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
                 -quintic -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 16 living on a yacht and other peoples money addressing the UN - (boxley) - (20)
                     So you have no response to what she actually said. Good to know. -NT - (drook) - (19)
                         complete BS and you know it. every religion is entitled to their saints and icons - (boxley) - (18)
                             You know *exactly* what she means. -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Actually let's go around again. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                 sure - (boxley) - (3)
                                     And...? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         and what? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             If you Need an 'answer' to that? then you couldn't process it (for shame). ie {Shun}, sadly. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Sorry, but that still means the BOx is right on what he actually said. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                     It doesn't take a "White Knight" to defend a child against attacks from supposed adults. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Pity.. your inner-nazi, masquerading as digital-logic ..has demonized a smarter-than-You young woman - (Ashton) - (9)
                                         Way to jump to conclusions there. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                             W.t.f.Has? any of that gratuitous sarcasm-crap to-do-with: her current intellectual-abilities. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                 What fucking "sarcasm"??? Simple statement of fact: "Stolen youth" is silly hyperbole. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     I don't know. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         Then "they" have "stolen" your middle age and mine, and Ashton's dotage, just as much. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                             Then.. your 'understanding' of human-psyches sucks. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                 Or yours. As much as your turgid prose. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     How about this - (drook)
                                                                     Proof right here: that your masquerade-over-yearz.. - (Ashton)
                 boxley in default troll-mode - (rcareaga)
         But not ALL simpletons. The Orange One apparently didn't understand. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Here's my take on that. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Riposte to Menace noted: "I get pretty worried when you start talking about young girls" :-þ - (Ashton)
         Well, one thing is certain . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             Yeah! Big Solar! Big Wind! Big Recycling! Big Sustainable Transport! - (pwhysall) - (11)
                 You always wear rose colored glasses? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Geez. And I get the stick about purity tests! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Methinks that we have not the Time ... ... ... - (Ashton)
                     I see you, Greta Thunberg. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Thanks much! ..a veritable wish-I'd-(could)-said-that-all. Pity there's no author named - (Ashton) - (2)
                             It's on the FB page of the writer - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Bully! ..add-to-listicle. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Pickens tried big wind, couldnt shift the product out of the wilderness - (boxley) - (3)
                     ROFL. Wind is obviously working somewhere in the USA. - (mmoffitt)
                     Box- points conferred: Concur that massive air-travel blongs on the Docket ..early and fiercely. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Yep. Ride the Eurostar and then try to convince yourself air travel is necessary. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             probably, nothing really wrong with that - (boxley)

Loaded with more RAM than a goat festival!
136 ms