IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New An NHK documentary: China's (stated) aim is to use block-chain based sales of..
The fucking-∑ (!!) of all their snooping upon--wait for it--Everyone in die welt!--working-on-that-steadily--as ... their Carbon emissions, already 2X of the clueless-Murican-sources: seem nary even a snippet of their: $$$ --->AIMS-no-Matter-What. [cf. WW-III in the warming-oven?]

(No title seen as was caught en-passant: it is a fact-based/demonstrated narrative, btw. "NHK World" is a clueful beginning, should anyone care to delve (it's only about planetary survival, so other matters may intrude).

Carrion.. (And you thought that Drumpf was the main-Gorgon of gratuitous iggerant un-gallantry? bunkie..)
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 6, 2019, 05:47:05 PM EDT
New Oh dear lord
Is there nothing that The Tech Media won't shoe-horn "blockchain" into?

It's a fancy-pants linked list with checksums. That's it. It's like in 3000 BC everyone going on about how their new mud brick house is based on "bronze tech", because they heard about this one bloke with a sweet beard who's making neato tools.
New Yeah, the block-chain ain't the McGuffin here: it's the collection of ∑-on-∑==alles-in-die-welt:
so as to, consequently: fucking-Sell-∑ to a collection of Drumpf-emulating greed-heads who will Buy.. your every 'thought'-thing
...for whatever malevolence their bizness-mind can concoct.

THIS species daily proves--it is not-yet/maybe never, ever to ..become what heretofore most called Adulthood. As we have used-up all the tolerance built-in to the unfathomable interconnections 'twixt earth/air/+ ALL the species as have supported the stability of the planet-environment: ... ...

It seems Time for US to ---> fucking-Go. We daily prove that we ARE incorrigible. Make way for cats-with larger brains and opposable thumbs ...
as the planet cleans up ---> after US.

Our epitaph--ripped from advertainment:
"Sorry, Charlie: Starkist©®™ isn't looking for tuna with Good Taste; it seeks tuna that Tastes Good" [ackshul Ad, I aver).
I sorry too, me-Droogies :-/ Sayonara.
     An NHK documentary: China's (stated) aim is to use block-chain based sales of.. - (Ashton) - (2)
         Oh dear lord - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Yeah, the block-chain ain't the McGuffin here: it's the collection of ∑-on-∑==alles-in-die-welt: - (Ashton)

I'm gonna grab you by your Supercut and shake you like a fresh glowstick!
61 ms