IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New wonder how that would apply state by state?
can virginia require net neutrality from Cox Communications when the actual hub (datacenter) is in georgia who opposes net neutrality?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yeah, seems like that would be the whole interstate commerce thing
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Re: Yeah, seems like that would be the whole interstate commerce thing

The court declared that the FCC cannot prevent states from enacting their own open internet laws or regulations. There are now nine states that have rules protecting net neutrality, six of which have done it by executive order. There are four states that have passed laws and another 27 considering legislation. On top of that, more than 125 mayors around the country have signed net neutrality pledges that they won't do business with ISPs that violate net neutrality standards. The court also ordered the FCC to rework the repeal to ensure that net neutrality rules applied for first responders and public safety agencies, as well as ensuring that low-income communities have access.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/1/1889340/-Court-upholds-FCC-s-net-neutrality-repeal-but-keeps-the-open-internet-alive-in-the-states

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Recent ruling on the FCC net neutrality imbroglio - (malraux) - (6)
         wonder how that would apply state by state? - (boxley) - (2)
             Yeah, seems like that would be the whole interstate commerce thing -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 Re: Yeah, seems like that would be the whole interstate commerce thing - (lincoln)
         And whaddy ya know.. - (scoenye) - (2)
             This is me being shocked - (drook) - (1)
                 try it again, i missed the gape -NT - (boxley)

is there more coffee... can I have another cup... you wanna cup I can make some more... I have alot... I mean I have this pot here... but its almost gone and its been sitting there for 10 minutes anyway... I should make more... did I ask if you needed coffee??? do you??? need coffee I mean...
77 ms