IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Sunday afternoon, after over 30 years of daily service, the 12 inch industrial heat sealing unit that lives in my kitchen FAILED!

Today, I had several cooking projects going, and it was AWFUL! I had no way to reseal opened packages, no way to package anything. I've got at least 15 items waiting to be sealed or resealed.

I use that thing 10 to 20 times a day, sometimes more, with a big roll of shrink film, a stack of 2-mil poly bags, and the plastic bags just about everything comes in today.

Sunday evening I ordered a new one from ULINE. It shipped early this morning and will be delivered tomorrow.

ULINE has everything a shipping or packaging department could want, short of fork lifts and robots - and they are well aware that when a business orders packaging and shipping tools or supplies, they needed it yesterday.
New Well, the new sealer came in Tuesday morning . . .
. . and was operational within minutes.

I did a page for it which is now up on the Clovegarden site.

Bag Sealer.
New +1 for shipping-Techno; next: the [---]s: The Surveillance State©®™. Shall Techno folk==>Targets?
     GAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!! - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
         Well, the new sealer came in Tuesday morning . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             +1 for shipping-Techno; next: the [---]s: The Surveillance State©®™. Shall Techno folk==>Targets? -NT - (Ashton)

Hey, the gutters are mine now.
64 ms