IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine.
New this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Whistleblower Report is out. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         If this doesn't cook him we should pronounce ... - (mmoffitt) - (30)
             by the way, do you have a $50k a month job with no experience needed? Im available -NT - (boxley) - (29)
                 I'm sure you think that's both clever and devastating - (drook) - (28)
                     no explaination needed oh wait he's a democrat, thats different -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         a politician uses money to force a foreign government into internal actions? sure np - (boxley)
                         Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                             Re: Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Just so we're clear ... - (drook) - (3)
                                     Apparently, Joe wanted his son's company investigated - and PUSHED for it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         so Hunter Bawb had as good a chance at that job as Hunter Biden? -NT - (boxley)
                                     please I cant take a bribe it is illegal, see my kid over there with his handout? - (boxley)
                     Here, then.. - (Ashton)
                     boxley has been moving in this direction for years. - (rcareaga) - (18)
                         defense of the assclown? Not likely - (boxley) - (17)
                             I call BS; you Libertytarians have a mental blind-spot of the "everyone does it" calibre - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 https://www.tulsi2020.com/ is a RWNJ source? shows how out of whack your thinking is -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Affidavit to correct a record: I did not deploy the phrase, 'all your links' in my comment. ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                 west side hiway in NYC will NOT be under water by 2020 betcha I will be right - (boxley)
                             So then, you're good with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 I have always been good with an impeachment - (boxley)
                             Gabbard? Oh, this is high comedy! - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                 what, wrong color for you? Wrong religion? what? edit: adding content - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Your support for Gabbard speaks eloquently for itself - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         np anyone not white not clinton and most importantly not ass kissing is verboten -NT - (boxley)
                                         ok my interest in her was started when she stuck her foot up Kamala's ass during the debate - (boxley) - (6)
                                             Negative facts? - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                                 ah, so it is her religion not her color that pisses you off, get over it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     What is he allowed to not like? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                         he can not like whatever he wishes - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there -NT - (boxley)

Switch view to kaleidoscopic.
86 ms