IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 9-year-old Mexican girl wins prestigious science award for invention that benefits the world
Simple. Brilliant. Simply-brilliant
(I knew a guy who made many trips with US-supplies to some islands, to build-your-own; this recycles Local ingredients).

KOS

New geat job using recycled parts
not exactly something new but very innovative in design
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Re: 9-year-old Mexican girl wins prestigious science award for invention that benefits the world
Good for her! There's probably children everywhere who have a natural curiosity that should be recognized and cultivated; I know we would all benefit.

Otherwise so much is lost:

Full many a gem of purest ray serene,
The dark unfathom'd caves of ocean bear:
Full many a flow'r is born to blush unseen,
And waste its sweetness on the desert air.

(Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard, 1751)
New (Recall that being assigned in grammar school.. fortunately transistor-guitars can't erase such :-)
As to 'desert air' ... my meter says the %R.H. hovers now ~6.66% ..much too often.
(Now more than ever, a sense of humor is necessary)--in the face of purest er, Inanity! (Right?)
     9-year-old Mexican girl wins prestigious science award for invention that benefits the world - (Ashton) - (3)
         geat job using recycled parts - (boxley)
         Re: 9-year-old Mexican girl wins prestigious science award for invention that benefits the world - (dmcarls) - (1)
             (Recall that being assigned in grammar school.. fortunately transistor-guitars can't erase such :-) - (Ashton)

Why isn't there a shower in other dimensions?
67 ms