IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ok my interest in her was started when she stuck her foot up Kamala's ass during the debate
If there is negative facts about her I have not found them. Feel free to enlighten me
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Negative facts?
Ever heard of a thing called a “search engine,” box? No? Try entering “google.com” in your browser window, and then type “tulsi gabbard” and “chris butler,” or “tulsi gabbard” and “modi.”
New ah, so it is her religion not her color that pisses you off, get over it
New What is he allowed to not like?
--

Drew
New he can not like whatever he wishes
papists, mahout's boys, evangelicals, hindus, blacks, browns, asians etc. The fact that he is a bigot doesn't not prevent me from supporting the candidate of my choice.
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 29, 2019, 08:09:30 PM EDT
New Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine.
New this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there
     Whistleblower Report is out. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         If this doesn't cook him we should pronounce ... - (mmoffitt) - (30)
             by the way, do you have a $50k a month job with no experience needed? Im available -NT - (boxley) - (29)
                 I'm sure you think that's both clever and devastating - (drook) - (28)
                     no explaination needed oh wait he's a democrat, thats different -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         a politician uses money to force a foreign government into internal actions? sure np - (boxley)
                         Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                             Re: Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Just so we're clear ... - (drook) - (3)
                                     Apparently, Joe wanted his son's company investigated - and PUSHED for it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         so Hunter Bawb had as good a chance at that job as Hunter Biden? -NT - (boxley)
                                     please I cant take a bribe it is illegal, see my kid over there with his handout? - (boxley)
                     Here, then.. - (Ashton)
                     boxley has been moving in this direction for years. - (rcareaga) - (18)
                         defense of the assclown? Not likely - (boxley) - (17)
                             I call BS; you Libertytarians have a mental blind-spot of the "everyone does it" calibre - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 https://www.tulsi2020.com/ is a RWNJ source? shows how out of whack your thinking is -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Affidavit to correct a record: I did not deploy the phrase, 'all your links' in my comment. ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                 west side hiway in NYC will NOT be under water by 2020 betcha I will be right - (boxley)
                             So then, you're good with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 I have always been good with an impeachment - (boxley)
                             Gabbard? Oh, this is high comedy! - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                 what, wrong color for you? Wrong religion? what? edit: adding content - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Your support for Gabbard speaks eloquently for itself - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         np anyone not white not clinton and most importantly not ass kissing is verboten -NT - (boxley)
                                         ok my interest in her was started when she stuck her foot up Kamala's ass during the debate - (boxley) - (6)
                                             Negative facts? - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                                 ah, so it is her religion not her color that pisses you off, get over it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     What is he allowed to not like? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                         he can not like whatever he wishes - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there -NT - (boxley)

Aim towards the Enemy.
199 ms