IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New have not thought about Brenda in years
Last saw her and her husband circa 1997 in alaska. Discussion about vehicle convoy ambushes and kill boxes came up at work so googled her husband and found her obituary. She had shown me the beginning of it years ago, here it is in its entirety. A lovely person
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/adn/obituary.aspx?n=brenda-rodgers&pid=191922837&fhid=18187
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 27, 2019, 09:30:17 PM EDT
New Brenda was owl, right?
New not hardly owl was debra
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ok
New Thanks.
I'd forgotten the chain-of-blab which ... eventually led [the de Sitter du that jour] to abandon ship.
Before being Asked-to (if That is even correct). Went back to '03, while there..

In another venue, he's around--currently flogging [physics] energy-density--nuclear -vs- chemistry
--as the Only [?!?] means capable of countering Climate matters. [/] And so it --->goes.
New It looks like she had a full life. Can't do much more than that.
Thanks for the pointer.

RIP, Brenda.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Seems like a LOT of folks--not nearly at geezerhood.. are dying like flies..
Natch I Blame the Orange Menace--the full effects-of whom are likely to have/will-later: fled this asylum prematurely/pre-Maturely.

Just via this *ONE* utterly-despicable homo-sap's daily dismantling of all social [+] qualities he can manage to disrupt ..or even: Destroy--an hourly, ongoing Plan --->

Die. Menace. via any means possible--and soon.
     have not thought about Brenda in years - (boxley) - (7)
         Brenda was owl, right? -NT - (crazy) - (4)
             not hardly owl was debra -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Ok -NT - (crazy)
                 Eh? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Thanks. - (Ashton)
         It looks like she had a full life. Can't do much more than that. - (Another Scott)
         Seems like a LOT of folks--not nearly at geezerhood.. are dying like flies.. - (Ashton)

A vacation you’ll talk about for years to come, at AA meetings.
79 ms