IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, one thing is certain . . .
. . the Eco Capitalists will be making millions off of her.
New Yeah! Big Solar! Big Wind! Big Recycling! Big Sustainable Transport!
It's a conspiracy by Big Make The World Less Shitty, I tells ya!
New You always wear rose colored glasses?
Big "charities" with highly paid management that yield less than 10% to those in need are already common. Greta is certainly a property they will exploit to the hilt.
New Geez. And I get the stick about purity tests!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Methinks that we have not the Time ... ... ...
to raze the Tissue-of-Lies behind all the shadow excuses for maintaining [Ronnie''s Greed-is-Goood], the #1 Kapitalismo koan, so: we must use this existing infra-inhumane rustic shack, while imagineering some -->||||| Obstacles to their pernicious innate mindset(s)

Later On (now a mere 'hope' that there shall Be such..? IF...) we Can methodically dismantle the poisonous artifacts of our Social Theories-gone-all-Rong. With care, determination and {ulp} Rationality-going--->Rite-ish, much of the species-list may survive--even Ours.

That is all.
New I see you, Greta Thunberg.
I see you.
New Thanks much! ..a veritable wish-I'd-(could)-said-that-all. Pity there's no author named
htf did you espy This? O staunch foe of the entire Brexit-scam via sheeple of the Drumpf-ilk.
Moi lurves this Giant-little-gurrll, now the doyenne anti-Fascist anti-Kapitalist extant.
(And.. as with Obama's ascension early-on: I ƒeare the lone-assassin, his hand on penis as he fires spasmodically
in his crusade against 'speaking 'Truth to Power' and any other new or old koan.

We must all hang together or manifestly we Shall all hang separately (to coin a phrase) :-þ
Species-cide; imagine.. tryin to Imagine That, eh? we are sooo Fucked by the now-in-DNA fantasy of perpetual growth of $$,
of offspring and the massively addictive comfort-drug. Greta wouldn't bite on that mirage, Evah--I do suppose.
(Let someone offer her a £££-milliard to shut up. Preferably on Tee Vee, etc. I can see her body language right now).
New It's on the FB page of the writer
New Bully! ..add-to-listicle.
New Pickens tried big wind, couldnt shift the product out of the wilderness
I think we should shut down the airlines altogether. There is no reason to pile people into a tube and use really carbon unfriendly jet fuel to move people around. No reason they cannot teleconference instead of face to face.

When 911 happened and the skies were clear of planes for a few days the temp dropped nationwide about 3 degrees. No need for air travel at all.

lots of other good ideas out there. We can start by shutting off electricity to Ohio in the winter time, use gas to heat their houses and use solar batteries for their cell phones. They need a light use the camera function.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New ROFL. Wind is obviously working somewhere in the USA.
First or second fasted growing occupation in the US the last four years?

Wind Turbine Service Technician.

HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Box- points conferred: Concur that massive air-travel blongs on the Docket ..early and fiercely.
Expand Edited by Ashton Oct. 12, 2019, 01:16:18 AM EDT
New Yep. Ride the Eurostar and then try to convince yourself air travel is necessary.
bcnu,
Mikem

New probably, nothing really wrong with that
as long as it is not a direct pipeline from my wallet to theirs via government edict
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Greta Lays It Out - (Ashton) - (42)
         How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.” - (boxley) - (24)
             {Shun}-squared -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
                 -quintic -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 16 living on a yacht and other peoples money addressing the UN - (boxley) - (20)
                     So you have no response to what she actually said. Good to know. -NT - (drook) - (19)
                         complete BS and you know it. every religion is entitled to their saints and icons - (boxley) - (18)
                             You know *exactly* what she means. -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Actually let's go around again. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                 sure - (boxley) - (3)
                                     And...? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         and what? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             If you Need an 'answer' to that? then you couldn't process it (for shame). ie {Shun}, sadly. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Sorry, but that still means the BOx is right on what he actually said. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                     It doesn't take a "White Knight" to defend a child against attacks from supposed adults. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Pity.. your inner-nazi, masquerading as digital-logic ..has demonized a smarter-than-You young woman - (Ashton) - (9)
                                         Way to jump to conclusions there. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                             W.t.f.Has? any of that gratuitous sarcasm-crap to-do-with: her current intellectual-abilities. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                 What fucking "sarcasm"??? Simple statement of fact: "Stolen youth" is silly hyperbole. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     I don't know. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         Then "they" have "stolen" your middle age and mine, and Ashton's dotage, just as much. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                             Then.. your 'understanding' of human-psyches sucks. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                 Or yours. As much as your turgid prose. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     How about this - (drook)
                                                                     Proof right here: that your masquerade-over-yearz.. - (Ashton)
                 boxley in default troll-mode - (rcareaga)
         But not ALL simpletons. The Orange One apparently didn't understand. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Here's my take on that. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Riposte to Menace noted: "I get pretty worried when you start talking about young girls" :-þ - (Ashton)
         Well, one thing is certain . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             Yeah! Big Solar! Big Wind! Big Recycling! Big Sustainable Transport! - (pwhysall) - (11)
                 You always wear rose colored glasses? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Geez. And I get the stick about purity tests! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Methinks that we have not the Time ... ... ... - (Ashton)
                     I see you, Greta Thunberg. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Thanks much! ..a veritable wish-I'd-(could)-said-that-all. Pity there's no author named - (Ashton) - (2)
                             It's on the FB page of the writer - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Bully! ..add-to-listicle. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Pickens tried big wind, couldnt shift the product out of the wilderness - (boxley) - (3)
                     ROFL. Wind is obviously working somewhere in the USA. - (mmoffitt)
                     Box- points conferred: Concur that massive air-travel blongs on the Docket ..early and fiercely. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Yep. Ride the Eurostar and then try to convince yourself air travel is necessary. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             probably, nothing really wrong with that - (boxley)

I'd sooner jump up and down on one foot.
131 ms