IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New by the way, do you have a $50k a month job with no experience needed? Im available
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I'm sure you think that's both clever and devastating
But I don't follow rwnj sources, so you're going to have to explain.
--

Drew
New no explaination needed oh wait he's a democrat, thats different
New a politician uses money to force a foreign government into internal actions? sure np
New Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job?
--

Drew
New Re: Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job?
the narrative https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story
He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

The amount
from npr
2. What role did Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden play in Ukraine?

In the spring of 2014, as Joe Biden began his trips to Ukraine, Hunter Biden took a position on the board of the country's largest private gas company, Burisma. He was reportedly paid up to $50,000 a month.
https://www.npr.org/2019/09/24/763502822/what-were-the-bidens-doing-in-ukraine-5-questions-answered
note I guess that someone kicked out of the reserves for snorting coke the job of owning the texas rangers had already been taken.

If his name was Hunter Bawb instead of Biden would he have still been hired?
New Just so we're clear ...
We're now ok with investigating the business dealings of the children of office holders?
--

Drew
New Apparently, Joe wanted his son's company investigated - and PUSHED for it.
This RW counter-narrative crap is really getting old. It's always full of "alternative facts." The facts are that the *entire* Western World wanted that prosecutor gone because instead of investigating corruption he was going around seeking bribes. The investigation of Joe's son's company (he as a figurehead on the board of directors, btw) *was already over* well before Joe executed Obama's policy of demanding the corrupt prosecutor be replaced with an *actual* prosecutor so wrong-doing would be investigated instead of capitalized upon.

All of this is, of course, irrelevant. We're in a post-fact world for 39% of Muricans. The vilest, whitest, most bigoted Muricans that is.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New so Hunter Bawb had as good a chance at that job as Hunter Biden?
New please I cant take a bribe it is illegal, see my kid over there with his handout?
At least the clintons were honest enough to start a foundation to get their payoffs
New Here, then..
New boxley has been moving in this direction for years.
His temperament, at least as he generally manifests it in these precincts, is closely aligned with that of the short-fingered vulgarian. It will not surprise me when he comes out of the closet in full-throated defense of the creature, a stance to which he has been edging ever closer.

Marlowe left a hole in the IWT ecosystem, and nature abhors a vacuum. Nature also abhorred marlowe, of course…

cordially,
New defense of the assclown? Not likely
https://www.tulsi2020.com/ is where I am at politically. No defense for the assclown but full disgust of the folks that whine and howl he is using the gummint to investigate politicians,
Obama crew was investigating trump prior to the last election while the dems have been crying impeachment from day one.
buncha sad sacks to me
New I call BS; you Libertytarians have a mental blind-spot of the "everyone does it" calibre
Your Discriminator circuitry is as defuct as is The Menace's--just a different kind of disturbance, hence: your fulminations flop amidst the Normals of many stripes. You persist in linking from RWNJ sources so bogus-on-inspection as to be unmasked in the first paragraph, via juvenile rhetoric a 12 yo could ID (not merely because they flunk Logic [101]-Remedial).

(Let us know when you break the code proving that 97% +/- of climate scientist are dumber than You. Show your work.)
New https://www.tulsi2020.com/ is a RWNJ source? shows how out of whack your thinking is
New Affidavit to correct a record: I did not deploy the phrase, 'all your links' in my comment. ;^>
New west side hiway in NYC will NOT be under water by 2020 betcha I will be right
unlike one of the leaders of the 97%
New So then, you're good with . . .
. . an inpeachment investigation of Trump? Tulsi has now signed onto that.
New I have always been good with an impeachment
I have always tried to point out the pitfalls of doing so as well. Also point out the ITS IMPEACHABLE! often needs to be pointed out NO ITS NOT!
New Gabbard? Oh, this is high comedy!
“Until this moment, boxley, I think I have never really gauged your stupdity or your fecklessness.”
New what, wrong color for you? Wrong religion? what? edit: adding content
https://www.tulsi2020.com/record on the following issues what part do you specifically think is foolish?

A Foreign Policy of Prosperity Through Peace
Enact Criminal Justice Reform
End The Failed War On Drugs
Equality For All
Healthcare For All
Hold Wall Street Accountable
Honoring & Empowering Our Veterans
Invest in Public Education & Our Teachers
People Before Profits & Politics
Protect Our Civil Liberties
Protect Our Planet With Clean Energy & Create Jobs
Protecting Democracy
Racial Justice
Reform Our Broken Immigration System
Reports on Chemical Attacks in Syria
Second Amendment Rights & Gun Safety
Stand Up For Women's Rights
Strengthen Social Security
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 28, 2019, 10:00:20 PM EDT
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 28, 2019, 10:00:36 PM EDT
New Your support for Gabbard speaks eloquently for itself
I invite all IWT regulars to investigate her and join in the general scorn and hilarity.
New np anyone not white not clinton and most importantly not ass kissing is verboten
New ok my interest in her was started when she stuck her foot up Kamala's ass during the debate
If there is negative facts about her I have not found them. Feel free to enlighten me
New Negative facts?
Ever heard of a thing called a “search engine,” box? No? Try entering “google.com” in your browser window, and then type “tulsi gabbard” and “chris butler,” or “tulsi gabbard” and “modi.”
New ah, so it is her religion not her color that pisses you off, get over it
New What is he allowed to not like?
--

Drew
New he can not like whatever he wishes
papists, mahout's boys, evangelicals, hindus, blacks, browns, asians etc. The fact that he is a bigot doesn't not prevent me from supporting the candidate of my choice.
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 29, 2019, 08:09:30 PM EDT
New Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine.
New this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there
     Whistleblower Report is out. - (mmoffitt) - (31)
         If this doesn't cook him we should pronounce ... - (mmoffitt) - (30)
             by the way, do you have a $50k a month job with no experience needed? Im available -NT - (boxley) - (29)
                 I'm sure you think that's both clever and devastating - (drook) - (28)
                     no explaination needed oh wait he's a democrat, thats different -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                         a politician uses money to force a foreign government into internal actions? sure np - (boxley)
                         Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                             Re: Not an explanation, just wtf are you talking about? What $50 k job? - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Just so we're clear ... - (drook) - (3)
                                     Apparently, Joe wanted his son's company investigated - and PUSHED for it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         so Hunter Bawb had as good a chance at that job as Hunter Biden? -NT - (boxley)
                                     please I cant take a bribe it is illegal, see my kid over there with his handout? - (boxley)
                     Here, then.. - (Ashton)
                     boxley has been moving in this direction for years. - (rcareaga) - (18)
                         defense of the assclown? Not likely - (boxley) - (17)
                             I call BS; you Libertytarians have a mental blind-spot of the "everyone does it" calibre - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 https://www.tulsi2020.com/ is a RWNJ source? shows how out of whack your thinking is -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Affidavit to correct a record: I did not deploy the phrase, 'all your links' in my comment. ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                 west side hiway in NYC will NOT be under water by 2020 betcha I will be right - (boxley)
                             So then, you're good with . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 I have always been good with an impeachment - (boxley)
                             Gabbard? Oh, this is high comedy! - (rcareaga) - (10)
                                 what, wrong color for you? Wrong religion? what? edit: adding content - (boxley) - (9)
                                     Your support for Gabbard speaks eloquently for itself - (rcareaga) - (8)
                                         np anyone not white not clinton and most importantly not ass kissing is verboten -NT - (boxley)
                                         ok my interest in her was started when she stuck her foot up Kamala's ass during the debate - (boxley) - (6)
                                             Negative facts? - (rcareaga) - (5)
                                                 ah, so it is her religion not her color that pisses you off, get over it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     What is he allowed to not like? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                         he can not like whatever he wishes - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             Why don't you fold it five ways and put it where the moon don't shine. -NT - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                                 this is acceptable woo , that is not acceptable woo, because woo, quite a thought process there -NT - (boxley)

It's like reading nadsat, only without the clarity.
153 ms