IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I expect her to get absolutely thrashed. And she will richly deserve it.
Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard opposes impeaching President Donald Trump even as members of her own caucus seek to remove him from office.

The Hawaii Rep.’s position puts her at odds with other Democratic presidential candidates who wish to see Trump impeached, namely Sens. Kamala Harris of California and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. Roughly 57% of Americans want to see the Trump replaced, according to an August poll from Monmouth University poll.

“I don’t [support impeachment,]” Gabbard said in an interview set to appear Sunday. “You know, I think it’s important for us to think about what is in the best interest of the country and the American people, and continuing to pursue impeachment is something that I think will only further to tear our country apart.”

“Make no bones about it: We need to defeat Donald Trump,” she said. “But I think it’s important for our country’s sake and our future that the voters in this country are the ones who do that, and I believe that we will.”

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/tulsi-gabbard-dont-impeach-trump-79056

Epic fail.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New a lot of people think impeachment will lead to a second term for the drumpster
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Irrelevant. You either stand for the US Constitution or you don't.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New A lot of people think the earth is flat
Your point is?
New climb a mountain and see how much further the horizon is
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New [V]ision is not about the tricks played on human eye-balls; it's about ... ..never mind.
New Yeah, that proves the Earth is round.
So you don't have a point this time either.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     Tulsi back in the debates - (boxley) - (9)
         I expect her to get absolutely thrashed. And she will richly deserve it. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             a lot of people think impeachment will lead to a second term for the drumpster -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                 Irrelevant. You either stand for the US Constitution or you don't. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 A lot of people think the earth is flat - (rcareaga) - (3)
                     climb a mountain and see how much further the horizon is -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         [V]ision is not about the tricks played on human eye-balls; it's about ... ..never mind. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Yeah, that proves the Earth is round. - (CRConrad)
         Just one question. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             her speed, not your speed -NT - (boxley)

You'll need to find alternative forms of payment.
55 ms