IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But not ALL simpletons. The Orange One apparently didn't understand.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Here's my take on that.
And it's related to how he deals with his own son of proximate age - to wit, he basically pretends he doesn't exist.

Trump doesn't know what Thunberg said; she speaks in long, complex sentences using long, complex arguments, and tbh even if he was in the room and actually trying to pay attention, it's so far away from the words-of-one-syllable-bullet-points-and-pictures style he's capable of assimilating these days, she might as well be speaking in ancient Greek.

But anyway, he heard that a yung peeple was speaking in front of the UN, and shat out a platitude about blah blah yung peeple blah blah positive blah blah teh fewtcha covfefe.

Yeah, this also is related to the obvious cognitive decline of someone who, once his dad was dead, had the whole world revolving around him his entire adult life.
Expand Edited by pwhysall Sept. 24, 2019, 09:57:29 AM EDT
New Riposte to Menace noted: "I get pretty worried when you start talking about young girls" :-þ
(Old saying) "If you offer me a criticism you have to follow-up with five compliments"

OK:
!) At least there's no report of cannibalism
2) His shoes are always shiny
(out of ideas..)
     Greta Lays It Out - (Ashton) - (42)
         How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words.” - (boxley) - (24)
             {Shun}-squared -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
                 -quintic -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 16 living on a yacht and other peoples money addressing the UN - (boxley) - (20)
                     So you have no response to what she actually said. Good to know. -NT - (drook) - (19)
                         complete BS and you know it. every religion is entitled to their saints and icons - (boxley) - (18)
                             You know *exactly* what she means. -NT - (pwhysall)
                             Actually let's go around again. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                 sure - (boxley) - (3)
                                     And...? -NT - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         and what? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             If you Need an 'answer' to that? then you couldn't process it (for shame). ie {Shun}, sadly. -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Sorry, but that still means the BOx is right on what he actually said. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                                     It doesn't take a "White Knight" to defend a child against attacks from supposed adults. - (mmoffitt)
                                     Pity.. your inner-nazi, masquerading as digital-logic ..has demonized a smarter-than-You young woman - (Ashton) - (9)
                                         Way to jump to conclusions there. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                             W.t.f.Has? any of that gratuitous sarcasm-crap to-do-with: her current intellectual-abilities. - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                 What fucking "sarcasm"??? Simple statement of fact: "Stolen youth" is silly hyperbole. -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                     I don't know. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                         Then "they" have "stolen" your middle age and mine, and Ashton's dotage, just as much. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                             Then.. your 'understanding' of human-psyches sucks. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                 Or yours. As much as your turgid prose. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     How about this - (drook)
                                                                     Proof right here: that your masquerade-over-yearz.. - (Ashton)
                 boxley in default troll-mode - (rcareaga)
         But not ALL simpletons. The Orange One apparently didn't understand. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Here's my take on that. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                 Riposte to Menace noted: "I get pretty worried when you start talking about young girls" :-þ - (Ashton)
         Well, one thing is certain . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             Yeah! Big Solar! Big Wind! Big Recycling! Big Sustainable Transport! - (pwhysall) - (11)
                 You always wear rose colored glasses? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Geez. And I get the stick about purity tests! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Methinks that we have not the Time ... ... ... - (Ashton)
                     I see you, Greta Thunberg. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                         Thanks much! ..a veritable wish-I'd-(could)-said-that-all. Pity there's no author named - (Ashton) - (2)
                             It's on the FB page of the writer - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Bully! ..add-to-listicle. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Pickens tried big wind, couldnt shift the product out of the wilderness - (boxley) - (3)
                     ROFL. Wind is obviously working somewhere in the USA. - (mmoffitt)
                     Box- points conferred: Concur that massive air-travel blongs on the Docket ..early and fiercely. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Yep. Ride the Eurostar and then try to convince yourself air travel is necessary. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             probably, nothing really wrong with that - (boxley)

One of them has appalling taste in home decor, but if this is symptomatic of brain damage I submit that long-term exposure to the cultural vacuum of the San Fernando Valley is at least as plausible a proximate cause.
103 ms