IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mine's around 140/85 ... Not OMG GET TO A HOSPITAL but I won't tell my nurse mother-in-law
--

Drew
New my general understanding is the bottom number is very important
for a while mine was 120/101, not a good thing
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Anyone got good links on high blood pressure? - (drook) - (25)
         blood work wont tell you a dam thing about high blood pressure - (boxley) - (21)
             Thanks, going to keep looking - (drook) - (20)
                 Tangent - (malraux)
                 also lose the energy drinks and caffeine - (boxley) - (1)
                     I quit caffeine cold turkey when I had a kidney stone -NT - (drook)
                 forgot, niacin can assist in lowering blood pressure and you need that anyway -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                     Will look into it, but like you I prefer to not get on something that'll be forever -NT - (drook) - (11)
                         niacine is needed anyway for your brain to keep current - (boxley)
                         Yup, forever - (crazy) - (5)
                             Or not - (malraux) - (4)
                                 You try imitrex? -NT - (crazy) - (3)
                                     Haven't tried anything yet. - (malraux) - (2)
                                         Understood - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Once I see how this does, for sure. - (malraux)
                         Hawthorn extract is supposed to be effective. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Mine's around 140/85 ... Not OMG GET TO A HOSPITAL but I won't tell my nurse mother-in-law -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 my general understanding is the bottom number is very important - (boxley)
                             just picked some up, will experiment over the weekend - (boxley)
                     Too much niacin is bad. - (Another Scott)
                 One more "natural remedy" you could look into... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     I haven't gotten enough sleep since I've had children -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         ¡Great Hastur!! you've broken the Codex.. - (Ashton)
         Any followups on this? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Haven't seen anyone yet - (drook) - (1)
                 None of us are getting any younger. - (Another Scott)

Fighting and romance are weirdly similar in many ways. Two people lock eyes in a crowded room. Everybody can feel the intensity of the emotions between them. One of them suggests that they step outside. “Come on, just you and me.” It starts out dignified, but they end up rolling around, tearing at each other’s clothing.

Also, both fighting and romance tend to look a lot better in movies than they do in real life.
80 ms