IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hawthorn extract is supposed to be effective.
The jars have a warning not to take hawthorn if using blood pressure reducing drugs.

I ordered in a couple of jars but never opened them. Nurse Annie, my dermatologist, had me go through two cycles of internal steroid treatment. (talk about pain!) and my blood pressure measured up to 162/82, but it steadily declined after the treatments, so I never tried them.

Last night I measured 127/62, and this morning it was 127/66. If my right hand starts to tingle, I know it's down around 108, but that rarely happens. On the other hand, I'm only 76. Maybe it will get higher as I get older.
New Mine's around 140/85 ... Not OMG GET TO A HOSPITAL but I won't tell my nurse mother-in-law
--

Drew
New my general understanding is the bottom number is very important
for a while mine was 120/101, not a good thing
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New just picked some up, will experiment over the weekend
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Anyone got good links on high blood pressure? - (drook) - (25)
         blood work wont tell you a dam thing about high blood pressure - (boxley) - (21)
             Thanks, going to keep looking - (drook) - (20)
                 Tangent - (malraux)
                 also lose the energy drinks and caffeine - (boxley) - (1)
                     I quit caffeine cold turkey when I had a kidney stone -NT - (drook)
                 forgot, niacin can assist in lowering blood pressure and you need that anyway -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                     Will look into it, but like you I prefer to not get on something that'll be forever -NT - (drook) - (11)
                         niacine is needed anyway for your brain to keep current - (boxley)
                         Yup, forever - (crazy) - (5)
                             Or not - (malraux) - (4)
                                 You try imitrex? -NT - (crazy) - (3)
                                     Haven't tried anything yet. - (malraux) - (2)
                                         Understood - (crazy) - (1)
                                             Once I see how this does, for sure. - (malraux)
                         Hawthorn extract is supposed to be effective. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Mine's around 140/85 ... Not OMG GET TO A HOSPITAL but I won't tell my nurse mother-in-law -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 my general understanding is the bottom number is very important - (boxley)
                             just picked some up, will experiment over the weekend - (boxley)
                     Too much niacin is bad. - (Another Scott)
                 One more "natural remedy" you could look into... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     I haven't gotten enough sleep since I've had children -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         ¡Great Hastur!! you've broken the Codex.. - (Ashton)
         Any followups on this? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Haven't seen anyone yet - (drook) - (1)
                 None of us are getting any younger. - (Another Scott)

Cruisin' fer burgers in Daddy's new car...
62 ms