IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New other than milk and sugar for his tea and a pepsi its not too demanding
the parrot thing is how he always is. A friendly parrot may be nice but dont go out and buy one. makes sense in a stallman way

most of the tech stuff is just that, dont mess with his "branding"
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 18, 2019, 01:31:05 PM EDT
New Not demanding, just weirdly specific about unexpected things
--

Drew
New us old folks get cranky as we know how we like em
Interesting that he does not like hotels (I am getting the same way but about bedbugs, not giving them my name) and asking strangers to put you up is ok but I suspect my list may be similar. Except for parrots.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New ^^ This.
It describes Stallman perfectly and always has.

Wade.
     stallman's last interview befor getting kicked to the curb - (boxley) - (11)
         Did you follow the link to his speaking engagement rider? - (drook) - (5)
             not yet, will get right on it -NT - (boxley)
             other than milk and sugar for his tea and a pepsi its not too demanding - (boxley) - (3)
                 Not demanding, just weirdly specific about unexpected things -NT - (drook) - (2)
                     us old folks get cranky as we know how we like em - (boxley)
                     ^^ This. - (static)
         Notwithstanding the undeniable abhorrence of his views... - (pwhysall) - (4)
             with that first line, shuffling bear comes to mind -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 wut? -NT - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     exotic music and dance -NT - (boxley)
             Gnu Info is an abomination that should have died decades ago. -NT - (static)

And to the tune of a billion dollars I supplied to the DOE some tasty little nuggets of alien technology... and as one might expect I've been HARASSED for YEARS!
84 ms