IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New my film reviews
During a Christmas gathering at my kid sister’s home almost four years ago, I chatted up her youngest daughter, my favorite collateral relative, and her then-boyfriend (“Moloch,” as I called him), and held forth at some length on “art films,” regarding which the couple, probably intending merely to be polite, expressed an interest. A year later I presented the niecelet with a box of (cough, cough) archival copies, and a printed copy of the following narrative.

I suspect that she has reviewed few of the titles, nor read much of my garrulous narrative, so I’m making it available here in glorious ecumenical PDF.

cordially,

Edit: It’s worth a read, really,
Collapse Edited by rcareaga Sept. 16, 2019, 10:35:55 PM EDT
my film reviews
During a Christmas gathering at my kid sister’s home almost four years ago, I chatted up her youngest daughter, my favorite collateral relative, and her then-boyfriend (“Moloch,” as I called him), and held forth at some length on “art films,” regarding which the couple, probably intending merely to be polite, expressed an interest. A year later I presented the niecelet with a box of (cough, cough) archival copies, and a printed copy of the following narrative.

I suspect that she has reviewed few of the titles, nor read my garrulous narrative, so I’m making it available here in glorious ecumenical PDF.

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga Sept. 17, 2019, 01:07:27 AM EDT
New [Demurrer practice] Rhapsody on a theme of Garrulous-ity, in C# Minor
For shame, O wordsmith! even moi can descry that it be synonym for diarrhea-of-mouth folk (a friend has had to—temporarily—up-with-put such a one); his disease is of the form, saying-out-loud the various internal mutterings as come direct from the std. Monkey-mind, that which chatters-on even when both orator and his victim can see that he is in violation of the Main Koan, ~ One should keep an open mind but not so Open as to keep nothing In- or Out- of it {sigh}.

‘Tales’ simply, need more words to set internal scenes (?) than mere *narration. Whilst this can be overdone (maybe sometimes via a febrile-mindset du jour), common to all: I’ve yet to hear from you anything resembling er, fatuous fumbling depicts a search for w.t.f. *am I?* trying to S-s-say? here … and like that.
*Methinks that the tykes shall grow into appreciations which go-zoom in fledgling jelloware not yet set, awaiting cognition.

tl;dr I’ve found your mini-reviews to be incisive—do I want to watch this now?—(or from a *better/worse mood than just now). Noted also: many ‘Pro’ Reviewers, the paid ones, seem to bring a pistol to a knife-fight, whatever the plot and somehow market this refrain/tic as a personal Feature, not a Bug. (I don’t choose to be a Rorschach for such prima donnas), y’see?
* Jacques Tati flics--in any order--I find to be the surest instant antidote to liff amidst a deranged-also-malevolent enviro of Sainted-Looosers.

Ve musst keep zee Ranguage redolent and Alive! in these times when the mass-murther of a word like Incredible!! has been thought, by millions ..to Not-mean what. it. Means.: This is not Credible ..you assholes with a recognition vocabulary of a 9yo or a Presyudent*-from-Hell. But you knew all this. Oh well..

That is all. :-þ
New Dupe-licitous
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 17, 2019, 05:58:00 PM EDT
     my film reviews - (rcareaga) - (2)
         [Demurrer practice] Rhapsody on a theme of Garrulous-ity, in C# Minor - (Ashton)
         Dupe-licitous -NT - (Ashton)

My schaden, it is freuded.
68 ms