IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New want to slow down gun sales? quit trying to regulate them
https://news.yahoo.com/gun-sales-jump-15-5-164156524.html
gun companies damn near went bankcrupt after trumps election but now the dems are howling for restrictions they have saved the gun industry
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Got a source for the near bankrupt claim?
--

Drew
New quote from reuters
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-united-sporting-cos-bankruptcy/u-s-firearms-distributor-files-bankruptcy-as-gun-sales-fall-under-trump-idUSKCN1TB1YL
But he said the Republican Trump’s unexpected win over Democrat Hillary Clinton was a factor in net sales falling to $557 million in 2018 from an average $885.3 million from 2012 to 2016, with an accompanying glut of inventory.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Well, two things
First:
The bankruptcy filing by Remington Outdoor Inc., the company that makes the rifle used in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, will force some of the victims’ families to seek approval from a bankruptcy judge to let their legal fight against the nation’s oldest gunmaker go forward.

Remington’s weekend filing, which will turn the company over to its creditors to now operate, automatically “stays,” or stops, any legal action against the company until it emerges from bankruptcy, experts said Monday.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. So let's look at purely financial considerations:
The National Shooting Sports Foundation shows that the gun industry overall saw an 81 percent increase in jobs between 2008 and 2016.

Sure, that growth was because of fear someone was coming to take your guns. But 81% growth has to be recognized as a bubble. It's got to pop eventually.
--

Drew
     want to slow down gun sales? quit trying to regulate them - (boxley) - (4)
         Got a source for the near bankrupt claim? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             first one I saw - (boxley)
             quote from reuters - (boxley) - (1)
                 Well, two things - (drook)

You were a prophet from above, then you came and sucked my blood.
66 ms