IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Review of said opus, (actually in small format) suitable for an overcoat pocket..
(The typography being smaller than the above enlargement) indeed displays crisply the Why!? a one might become enamoured of the importance of
(an array of the more-bitchin--to use the technical term--Fonts!) amidst the panoply since Gutenberg trod the Earth.

ie This little volume is itself a stand-alone jewel, I thought. While someone unaware of the history of this odd corner of Government operations might roll-eyes in ignorance of it all, they would miss the wry narration which makes this quite more than a paen to 'some building-thing', though for obvious reasons: the author may-not forthrightly unravel the effects of 'Custom House' machinations [pre-Orange Menace daze] nor even much hint at modifications since ---> unto the Securitat Stat now gestating. [Gestated?]

tl;dr then: there's quite More there than a speed-read is apt to notice. Biases aside ..Loved it, maybe could be deemed ~ the Art of subtle-hints, In action. It's rllly-hard to succesfully incorporate subtle-Truthiness Here in the Era-of-Spooks/everywhere, I wot.

Subvert the Preverts! I allus say..

:oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 7, 2019, 06:04:24 PM EDT
New I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then
--

Drew
New Re: I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then
There are some rather grotesque typos toward the end, owing to a miscommunication regarding the printer’s deadline that left no time for a last editorial massage.

pained,
     Coming out of the BDS closet - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Re: Coming out of the BDS closet - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             At least ..he didn't have to sign a "Loyalty Oath"--*invalid on its face--too(!) - (Ashton)
         Review of said opus, (actually in small format) suitable for an overcoat pocket.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Re: I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then - (rcareaga)
         A beautiful piece of work. Thanks for passing it along. -NT - (Another Scott)

WHEW! That was some seriously strong sh... *KNOCK KNOCK* sorry, I'll get back to that thought in a moment...
80 ms