IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Coming out of the BDS closet
I'm sure you signed an employment contract that all your work product belongs to your employer. Life's a bitch!

To be sure, I did the same.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New At least ..he didn't have to sign a "Loyalty Oath"--*invalid on its face--too(!)
* Once Again: per Ernst Cantorovic(sp) at UC Berkeley re Their 'Loyalty Oath' confrontation with McCarthy thus HUAC. 'Course that was Then..
Now Then is Now.

And tomorrow, and tomorrow, and Tomorrow
     Coming out of the BDS closet - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Re: Coming out of the BDS closet - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             At least ..he didn't have to sign a "Loyalty Oath"--*invalid on its face--too(!) - (Ashton)
         Review of said opus, (actually in small format) suitable for an overcoat pocket.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 Re: I guess I'll have to give it more than a speed-read then - (rcareaga)
         A beautiful piece of work. Thanks for passing it along. -NT - (Another Scott)

I'm sure everyone who made this game is dead by now.
76 ms