IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Not sure how I feel about that
His attack on Google's collusion with evil Wikipedia was definitely after the fact.

His calling Google a monopoly and to use DuckDuckGo was a few days before, but Google usually signals upcoming changes, and he has to have a serious crew of Web developers who would have been watching for hints - so I very seriously doubt this was a revenge thing.

Also, Mercola made no hint about it being a revenge thing, his attack was strictly against Wikipedia's biases.
Collapse Edited by Andrew Grygus Sept. 4, 2019, 01:54:56 AM EDT
Re: Not sure how I feel about that
His attack on Google's collusion with evil Wikipedia was definitely after the fact.

His calling Google a monopoly and to use DuckDuckGo was a few days before, but Google usually signals upcoming changes, and he has to have a serious crew of Web developers who would have been watching for hints - so I very seriously doubt this was a revenge thing.
New Speaking of Google and Mercola ...
Not only is he an anti-vaxxer, he writes a lot about the problems with the lipid hypotheses and statins. So the LCHF proponents are up in arms about Mercola being down-ranked, saying it's the MSM sending low-carb proponents down the memory hole.

I hate when people I agree with on one topic are raving loons on another topic.
--

Drew
     The Anti-Vaxxers.. are now on WHO's "Major Medical Threats" list - (Ashton) - (4)
         Rabid Anti-vaxer leader, Dr. Mercola . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
             Not sure how I feel about that - (drook) - (2)
                 Re: Not sure how I feel about that - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     Speaking of Google and Mercola ... - (drook)

Creating things is hard. I tried to write a drinking song once but I couldn’t get past the first few bars.
82 ms