IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Carrion! O meddlesome-moron of Econ+all-else
Continue--via Iran Deal and all else ... on this --> New-[-]-slope of --->$$$
Being ignorant, you remain too-Stupid to notice the barometer-drop, the cyclonic-clouds gathering.

Be still my heart: we just may be able to see one/or both of the now more possible ? outcomes:
[The Shadow Dow Knoze]
1) If he's very very lucky: the White-coated ones shall bundle him off to enforced therapy
(But that leaves a Real Cipher in the cat-bird-seat at least temporarily :-/

2) If there remains Justice-anywhere: it's the Orange-Suit and (who knoze if we can send him off to a CIA remandering-spot? :-)

Let's just enjoy the Possibilities :-)
Before the next Emergency hits, just after Twitter closes for the night.
Maybe someone will switch the coke for a long-term s o p o r i f i c substance.
New go short on dumpster fire tweets
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New All ye need-to-Know is: NOBODY has a clue before 11/2020. Doom makes for a bad-daily accomplice,
it's a large part of Why so many overdoses, Gun-shots-to-heads here in the dis-.
New But, but...
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Carrion! O meddlesome-moron of Econ+all-else - (Ashton) - (3)
         go short on dumpster fire tweets -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             All ye need-to-Know is: NOBODY has a clue before 11/2020. Doom makes for a bad-daily accomplice, - (Ashton)
         But, but... - (a6l6e6x)