Yours is a more compact ∑, of course.

This 'genetic?' thing alone: would kill us off ..eventually, and in the horrifically Sadistic ways of ISIS (and ICE). 'Love' has yet to permeate beyond Kindergarten levels; these sloths don't even comprehend their holybook-things. Love may be the only antidote but.. y'see? the poverty of 'implementing Truthiness'.
Doubtless you recall Bertie's quip: You ask me to accept just one absurdity--virgin birth IIRC--but then, why not any absurdity?

Final nail? in an overpopulated world, oft bereft of even basic-Kindness; with temps thus anger rising and resources diminshing: the utter Disregard of Muricans All Along! for all-Animals-but their very-own 'pet': only from this massively-important thus fatal-attitude Could We/Did We: rape the planet--in accord with every yout's desire to get laid:
at any Cost. We're Paying. (while so many think that's always-in-Dollars)

Mayhap ..not 'ordinary' but Cosmic-humor? is all that can help many to achieve some level of equanimity--given all the demerits earned by our own species as prove, too-obtuse to-Live. (I can see why that topic never came up in Civics-inculcations).

Works por moi; I no slightest yearning to liquidate domicile, buy Tesla-Vroom+-model and replicate On the Beach. 'When we were children we did childish things'.
:-þ

(I quite empathize with those who have 'skin' er, kin in the Game. Such angst should never be a part of any humorous skit. as re Holocaust folk.
Almost No One can do a real Denouement with enough Grace to illuminate.. satisfy?
Maybe The Bard? Immortal, yes--but doesn't appear ..to have enjoyed it(?)