IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 3 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New From the Journal of Irreproducible Results, Government Edition.
It says "White House", but for once, the Donald is not involved (or is he?...)
Brennan Hart, a former associate administrator and acting chief of staff at the GSA, admitted to GSA Inspector General investigators that in the summer of 2017, he had sexual relations with an official from the White House on the roof of the building.

The investigation came to the following conclusion:
Having sex in the central office building is not an authorized purpose for use by the public.

Where do I file for my new keyboard?!
New Puritans. Again. the Mothers of Inven.. ... hypocrisy.
New Ok, but ...
"Further, there is no law or GSA regulation that allows an employee to have sex in the building."

I'm willing to bet there's also no law or regulation allowing an employee to pick their nose in the building. Will that get you fired?
--

Drew
New Yes, that 'we make ALL the [+] Rulez Here' quite stuck-in-this-craw, [Edit]
It seems a variant of, "that which is permissible is mandatory" ... and similar Totalitarian schema cf. 1984
Methinks it could be ridiculed into Court-laughable merely by starting a LIsticle,

ALL the things you cannot do.

Absence on the listicle: ..well you know. Accurate Language can topple hideousness cold. Sometimes, eh?
(Let's work on 1/0 --> to a Googol of decimal places; should keep all the DOJ computers away from fomenting-warz
... long enough. Do I get an Ignobel?)

Ed:PS Via Peter Fonda in 1998: "there's a law on the books--in California--which prohibits oral copulation"; guffaws by Terry Gross.
It's a Cwazy-World ..all along. It just seems.. Worst ... lately.
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 23, 2019, 04:20:28 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 23, 2019, 04:22:02 PM EDT
New Smells like one from the risk management department
aka the "just say no!" department.

Someone ordered a bucket of CYA
     From the Journal of Irreproducible Results, Government Edition. - (scoenye) - (4)
         Puritans. Again. the Mothers of Inven.. ... hypocrisy. -NT - (Ashton)
         Ok, but ... - (drook) - (2)
             Yes, that 'we make ALL the [+] Rulez Here' quite stuck-in-this-craw, [Edit] - (Ashton)
             Smells like one from the risk management department - (scoenye)

The mind boggles.
45 ms