IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New affirmed electoral college voter not bound by popular vote
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New The Comments reveal the quality of your ∑ 'sources'. Yours remains incorriglible digital-think.
Sans a next {shudder} USSC review of several interpretations: this is pure Theater, marked here by cynical
(for those who actually reaize this fact) 'patently-false semantic tricks'. aka FAIL.
New there is no mention of a popular vote in the constitution
which is why I think the presidential race should not be on the ballot
New See? they didn't know everything. And they're dead (We may have to work this out as adults)
New And they were solving for slow communication, which isn't a thing any more
--

Drew
New np change the constitution
New We saw how easy that was with abolishing slavery.
You don't think the former slaver states are going to give up their enormously unequal power in Presidential races, let alone their outsized representation in the Senate without a fight (and boy, howdy! do they all have guns!) do you?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Incomplete, updated.
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 22, 2019, 05:44:33 PM EDT
New Addendum enroute as you replied to attack-on-children post
(I confess that there resides in a closet: a small SS (Chief's Special?) 5-round .38). Having resisted an impulse to band-saw the sucker--that was well-before the crumbling of the Murican-mind(-set) became manifest and indubitable.
Sawing it up now would be more a testimony to having failed utterly to grok-to-Fullness our predicament: liff in an incipient full-blown-Fascist milieu.

cf. Manfred
I possess the 'First Complete Recording' of this sorta 'Tone Poem'; Sir Thomas Beecham, 'Bart' Conducts.
Music: Robert Schumann
Text: Lord Byron, "for Actors, Soloists, Chorus and Orchestra"

Excerpt: As the Protagonist is nearing death (having failed in his attempt in the Nether-world to free the lovely Astarte), a Priest attempts to 'console' him.
Manfred ripostes, Old Man, it is not so hard to die..
(I treasure those few seconds of dialogue ..and hope to emulate same on any similar occasion :-)

BANG! ... BANG! (oft accompanies Carrion of all flavors of dementia)
..but it can beat-all-hollow: ovine concupiscence to any demented-Authority yet spawned.
cf. The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising?
It's 2019: we're ~There. Depending-still: entirely upon ____ local-Guts: present? or cowering.

('Course too, we geezers have less to lose), having inhabited this Disaster-State since shortly after gestation;
I mean: Who knew? The adults/unvaryingly told us Lies, sang the anthems and--mainly--bought more Stuff. On autopilot.
(While Someone? held that hidden track-ball in "Full-ascend" mode--guess anti-gravitas did the rest. :-)
     affirmed electoral college voter not bound by popular vote - (boxley) - (8)
         The Comments reveal the quality of your ∑ 'sources'. Yours remains incorriglible digital-think. - (Ashton) - (7)
             there is no mention of a popular vote in the constitution - (boxley) - (6)
                 See? they didn't know everything. And they're dead (We may have to work this out as adults) -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                     And they were solving for slow communication, which isn't a thing any more -NT - (drook)
                     np change the constitution -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         We saw how easy that was with abolishing slavery. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             Incomplete, updated. -NT - (Ashton)
                             Addendum enroute as you replied to attack-on-children post - (Ashton)

Eiks taeae vittun homma nyt riitaeae taestae paeivaestae?
71 ms