(though both guilty of 'entertainment'-grade like the present cipher).

A cohort at work was a Big-fan of these massive machines.. prompting moi to go to a [final] concert at the *Fox Theatre in S.F. [a Landmark creation of the Belle Epoch, that was]; seeing movies there as a tyke, all insouciant: I deemd it 'sumptuous'.. (first Use of that new-word then). That old chestnut, Prelude in C# Minor fairly bellowed unto the bones, as I recall ... alas ... only a few JSBach opera--he was after all: An Organist (as we can only imagine how That sounded.)
* ..soon to be torn down. For a fucking Parking Lot! ... and this well before the Dis- had to precede 'USA'.

He had a refurb project-one at home; I recall a fun-Gotcha (he was a bit elderly -vs- the rest of us).
As I wandered into the control room I greeted him with, "Hi Dewey; how's that old organ doing?" A non-plussed Silence ensued ... ... ...
thence a pandemonium of guffaws ..as he searched for the Rightest riposte. Alas no recollection of that; no matter, drowned-out anyway {chortle}.

Mantra:
only the-most-Incisive humor ..might save us all from the Impending. WE MUST! laugh these mental-midgets OFF THE STAGE, daily, hourly, incessantly. I Wot.
GET WITH IT, all youse wannabe-Clowns! spread-it-around, have a neighborhood party, etc. Get interviewed by some local guy/gal w/ microphone. Make Posters, "as-if-your-Life-depended on it" Debate is no longer even possible as folks start stocking-up on torches (my Phlogiston recipe is now available because: it IS that bad).

PS: obviously cannot Post that recipe; should anyone wish to know (how SImple is its recipe) there's e-mail (still, I think).
moi-first-name at Valley Of Moon-as a tla . a common suffix) One hopes we escape the Need; just don't Abuse it, eh?