IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh goodie. "Yes it is" / "No it isn't" argument #2353. :-)
New Huh? Everybuddy knows sports is over till October.
New whats in October?
at least rasslin is 365 ayear :)
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New 365 days a year
Professional Wrestling has no seasons, just pure wrestling sports/entertainment. Not like other wimpy sports that take a season or two off.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Please. (lister, please note)
Each of the league's 28 clubs will play an 82-game regular season schedule, running from October, 2002 through to April, 2003. The Stanley Cup playoffs begin April 12 and last until mid-June, when the season closes with the Stanley Cup Finals ( won in 2000-2001 by the Colorado Avalanche over the New Jersey Devils). Don't miss one of the highlights of the hockey season, the 2003 NHL All-Star Weekend.

[link|http://www.zonevision.co.uk/catalogue/espn/|It's over 'till October]

Hey Lister, whadaya think's gonna happen Monday? Is Cujo back? I told a couple of my clients/friends during the first round this year the following: "You want to know what's gonna happen? Hasek will retire and the Pizza Man will pick up Cujo. It makes sense, what other player deserves a Cup more than Cujo? And where do you go to get a Cup? Detroit, of course." That'll hurt me badly if he does shed the most holy of all sweaters. But if he's gotta go, I can't think of any better place for him.

bcnu,
Mikem

New You got that right
Baseball: Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Golf: Compile those Tiger highlights into five minutes of video.
Auto Racing: I'd rather drive my car fast.
Tennis: Mens is boring. Womens can be interesting depending on who's playing. ;-)
Football: (CFL) Yeah okay, whatever. At least it's more entertaining than the NFL.
Rassling: Entertainment, sure. Sports Entertainment, maybe. A sport? Definitely not.
Boxing: I can't continually watch two guys pound each other.

Considering that I want the Leafs to win, if Cujo walks especially due to getting three years instead of four while getting the money he wants, I can't say I'd wish him well with Detroit when I know the Leafs are sunk come playoff time. Dafoe is the only worthwhile goaltender out there to be signed and he hasn't proven himself in the playoffs yet. Forget Richter, Belfour. I really don't want them playing for the blue and white. I shudder to think that the starting goalie tandem next year could be Barrasso and Schwab.
lister
     Stone Cold fired from the WWE? - (orion) - (13)
         What the HELL is this doing in "Sports"? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Oh goodie. "Yes it is" / "No it isn't" argument #2353. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Huh? Everybuddy knows sports is over till October. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     whats in October? - (boxley) - (3)
                         365 days a year - (orion)
                         Please. (lister, please note) - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You got that right - (lister)
             the same thing you are, getting entertained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 -NT - (boxley)
         Heres what the tampa scoop is - (boxley) - (4)
             So he just walked out - (orion) - (3)
                 ya didnt see him in the gimmick match? - (boxley) - (2)
                     I must have missed it - (orion) - (1)
                         Yup, North Florida mid atlantic -NT - (boxley)